Peaks to Piers, Half-Day Private Customised Tour In Hong Kong
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (35)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Victoria Peak (The Peak)Stop: 30 minutes -See details
- 2Peak TramStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Victoria HarbourStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 4Star Ferry Central PierStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 5Chi Lin NunneryStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 6Sik Sik Yuen Wong Tai Sin TempleStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 7Nan Lian GardenStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 8Ladies MarketStop: 20 minutes -See details
- 9Goldfish Street (Tung Choi Street)Stop: 15 minutes -See details
- 10Flower Market RoadStop: 30 minutes -See details
See 17 more stops
- Pick-up from hotel, cruise ship or airport
- Professional licensed guide
- Private walking tour
- Skip-the-line access at Peak Tram
- Free for children 16 years and below
- Entry/Admission - Peak Tram
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Public transportation costs (an Octopus card is highly recommended, these cost HK $150 per adult and HK $70 for concessions)
- Personal spending
- Private transportation (such as taxis)
- Entry/Admission - Hong Kong Tramways Sai Wan Ho Depot
- Entry/Admission - Happy Valley Racecourse
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Age under 16 is free to join
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant strollers are available on request if advised at time of booking
- You may cancel, in writing, up to 7 days before the tour commencement date and time and your payment will be refunded in full via your original payment method.
- If the tour in cancelled within 3-6 days of the tour, 75% of your tour fee will be refunded.
- If the tour is cancelled within 24-48 hours of the tour start time, 50% of your tour fee will be refunded.
- If the tour is cancelled with less than 24 hours notice, or you do not show up for the tour, no refund will be issued.
- NB: Travel insurance is highly recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
Amy's tour was one of the highlights of our cruise. She made a day in Hong Kong into a great experience for 6 of us. It was a holiday and a difficult one due to some closings and changes, but she was versatile, picked the perfect times to see things, and was very responsive to…
Date of experience: January 2020
She is a real Pro ! Review of Small Group Hong Kong Shore Excursion With Transfer From Port in Private Vehicle Reviewed 4 days ago Our party of 6 was greeted by Amy at the cruise port right on time in her van. She is a positive cheerfull person who has the perfect personality to…
Date of experience: January 2020
1 Helpful vote
We planned several tours with Amy in Hong Kong and unfortunately, due to the Coronavirus and changes in our cruise ship itinerary, we had to cancel our visit to Hong Kong. Over the many months of planning, I sent numerous emails to Amy asking lots of questions and she always…
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
Wow, booked Amy for our first day in Hong Kong and it was worth every penny. Amy met us at our hotel which was invaluable as we didn’t need to think how do we find our way around. She helped us buy an Octopus card which are great value for money and can be used on most forms of…
1 Helpful vote 1 Repost
Amy was my tour guide and we covered so much ground in one day! I admit I was a little hesitant to pay the cost of a private tour as I am a seasoned traveler who can generally get around fine on my own. This tour was well worth it though. Amy is so knowledgeable about the…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Hong Kong Greeters Private Tours
She is a real Pro !
Our party of 6 was greeted by Amy at the cruise port right on time in her van. She is a positive cheerfull person w…
Fabulous Hong Kong Highlight tour of Hong Kong with Amy Overy
We recently travelled to Hong Kong. Since this was a new experience for us...we decided to hire a private tour gui…
Hong Kong Cycling Tour
We had a great day with Amy cycling. She picked us up from our hotel in Kowloon. We started the ride in Shatin rode…
NPAworldwide Asia Meeting
Very much appreciated Amy's professionalism and insights to work out a customised full day tour of Hong Kong temple…
Awesome Touring Experience!
We did 2 tours with HK Greeters....our group of 4 did a private car tour of Lantau Island with Amy (and our driver …
Private car and tour of Lantau Island
After spending the previous day with Amy exploring Kowloon we opted to spend our final day in Hong Kong on Lantau I…
Kowloon and Jewish Heritage Private Walking Tour
Amy met us in our hotel lobby that morning which we truly appreciated, it can be hard to find a guide at a meeting …
Tour of ALL PARTS of Macau
We spent a whole day in Macau with Aubrey of Hong Kong Greeters // Aubrey's knowledge of Macau from early settlemen…
The Jewish Heritage Tour delivers much more
With Amy as your guide, the Jewish Heritage Tour includes a detailed history of Jewish travel and inclusion into Ho…
Private hop on hop off Hong Kong tour with Ms. Amy.
We spend a day with Amy exploring Hong Kong, sight seeing, shopping, market and Island coast line. We enjoyed our k…
Planned this trip a year ago to go to Indonesia with long layover in and out of Hong Kong. My first time in this pa…
Culture and food tour with two teenagers
I took the vegetarian and vegan food and cultural tour with Hong Kong Greeters in August 2019. This tour was well s…
Great person with Great Knowledge
Amy, was terrific we really recommend her services. Amy showed us the sights of Hong kong and a great restaurant f…
Great tour of Hong Kong
I'd strongly recommend this tour to anyone visiting Hong Kong. The food was delicious and offered great variety. Th…
Awesome and Amazing tour and experience!! Amy is a fantastic guide!
On my recent Hong Kong business trip, I had one day to spend seeing the region. I located Hong Kong Greeters, and s…
- Duration: 4–8 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, French, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Popular: Booked by 1,273 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 6,218 travellers!