View all photos (28)
Likely To Sell Out
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Lhasa (3650m) to Shigatse(3900m)...
Shigatse(3900m) to EBC (5200m)...
EBC return to Shigatse
Shigatse to Lhasa (B)
- Small Group (2-12 persons)
- English-speaking Tibetan guide
- Transport by shared Tibetan tourism vehicle (7-29 seats)
- 2 nights 3-star hotel accommodation in Shigatse (shared room) & 1 night guestroom at EBC
- Entrance fee of tourist sites
- Liability travel accident insurance
- Drinking water provided during the trip
- Oxygen cylinder in the car (4L or 7L)
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Karola Glacier
- Entry/Admission - Pelkor Chode Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Mt. Everest Base Camp
- Entry/Admission - Rongbuk Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Tashilunpo Monastery
- Tibet Travel Permit & Alien's Travel Permit fees: $50/person (need be arranged by the same operator)
- Single Supplement if you are a single traveller
- Airport/Train pickup and dropoff in Lhasa: USD50-USD80 per person based time. (via same operator)
- Lunches and Dinners; Tips to tour guide and driver
- Chinese Visa (applied in travelers' country), Tibet Group Visa (applied in Kathmandu, Nepal)
- It is better to arrange Lhasa tour to adjust high altitude if you have more time. Please arrange Lhasa arrival one day before your travel date and Lhasa departure one day after your travel date, because foreign travelers can not visit Tibet alone.
- Travelers are required to apply for a Tibet permit with the local tour operator at least 20 days in advance before the travel date, please note your tour operator will contact you after the booking is confirmed. Additional fees are required per applicant.
- Tibet Permit will be delivered to customers' delivery address / hotel address in one city of China.
- Travelers are required to provide photocopy of passports and China tourist visa (L visa) at least 20 days in advance before the travel date.
- If customers fly to Lhasa from Kathmandu, please do not apply for China L Visa in advance, because customers need apply for their Tibet Group Visa from China Embassy in Kathmandu via travel agency. Before that, they need ask for invitation letter from tour supplier. If customers fly or take a train to Lhasa from one city of China, they need apply for their China L Visa from China Embassy in their country.
- Minimum age is 3 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Loved the tour, the guide, our group and definitely the country. All the places we visited were breathtaking and we were so lucky to see Everest uncovered by the clouds at sunset. The trip of a life time ✌🏻😎🌏
This was an amazing trip and Tibet Vista did a fantastic job. Right from introduction of the trip, expectations and what to prepare before I came. But the highlight besides the Everest was all the travel arrangements, lunch at good places hygienic, scenic places to take…
I visited Everest base camp and did sightseeing at Lhasa through Tibet Vista. I found them very professional and giving very good service. Our guide Tenzin Gyurmey was very knowledgeable about Tibetan customs / culture and explained us everything in details. He was quite humerus…
Date of experience: May 2019
Tibet took us by suprise. We only had few days and it was not enough. We left with heavy hearts as we really wanted to see more, spend more days. People are really wonderful, so welcoming and our tour guide was very reliable. His english was very good and he understood what we…
Date of experience: May 2019
Our trip to Tibet was amazing! Me and Ana had absolutely no worries about any of our hotels, activities, or transportation. Our driver Lhadar, he was always there before anyone else. Keldor had everything arranged and ran smoothly and as expected. (As we had to skip one of the…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Vista
English speaking staff, quick responses, great attention to detail
I highly recommend Tibet Visa for anyone looking to explore Tibet The friendly, English speaking staff did an amaz…
Indeed a majestic roof of the world!
I took this week long trip with my wife in Oct 2019 with no prior experience of such high altitude.We couldn't stop…
A visit to Tibet
Well what can I say... this is such a beautiful place to visit - definitely recommend it to everyone! Every Tibetan…
Had the best Tibet experience! Nothing disappointed me, the place, the people and culture all fascinating! Our guid…
Tibet is, above all, a dream land. That said, we got caught in the Tibet closing due to epidemics, which didn't all…
very good experience
it was very good experience. tour guide Jigme was very kind, caring and good explain for each sites.
Amazing and Challenging Trip to Tibet & Mt. Qomolangma with Guide Tsedon
We've always been curious with how epic it would be to visit Tibet and also the majestic Mountain Everest which we …
ONE OF THE BEST (AND PHYSICALLY CHALLENGING) TRIPS OF MY LIFE!
First of all, thank you to Chloe the travel agent whom assisted us from the beginning and was always so quick answe…
Amazing trip to Tibet + Everest ❤️
Our experience travelling to Lhasa and Everest was amazing thanks to our guide Kunchok and driver Tashi. Very flexi…
Trip of a lifetime
What an experience! Delightful people and knowledgeable guides to give us a full and interesting insight to this be…
Amazing experience with great organization
Great experience with Tibet Vista and our guide, Tenzin. I did the 7 day overland from Lash to Katmandu. Tibet Vi…
Amazing Tibet Experience with Guide Tenwong
My wife and I just completed a 7 day Lhasa to Everest Base Camp tour with Tibet Vista. Although the experience was…
Gyantse and Shigatse extension tour from Lhasa
My wife and I travelled to Lhasa in December 2019 and after three nights there we continued to Gyantse and Shigats…
First time in Tibet (only in Lhasa), an amazing and fascinating experience
We came to Tibet as a small tiny group of three: me, my girlfriend and my mom. The first day we arrived at Lhasa ai…
Truly a spiritual experience.
Very satisfied with everything: our guide’s service, James is super!) Lhasa is a fantastic city, Tibet is great! Re…
- Yamdrok Yumtso Lake, Karola Glacier, and 4 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207