The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (5)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Immerse yourself in the heat of Lhasa-the Barkhor streets and walk with many Tibetan pilgrims from all over Tibet. The easy tour begins with Jokhang Temple, Barkhor streets and Sera monastery on the first day . After the proper high altitude acclimatization in the first two days, you will slowly climb up the many stairs to visit the landmark of Lhasa-the world famous Potala Palace on day 3. And you will be given the opportunity to visit the the summer palace of Dalai Lama-the Norbulinka. This 4 day Lhasa tour covers the top highlight tourists attractions but you do not visit monasteries one after another. This sets it apart from any other similar tours and it is absolutely the Best Bet Lhasa tour with flexibility of booking your own hotel. And you may enjoy the free/or discounted entrance tickets policy.
- All necessary Travel Permits (also eligible for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal)
- Tibet Travel Expert's Tibetan guide
- One group meal on day 3 (could be lunch or dinner)
- Pick up from airport to hotel: 9:30 am; 1:30 pm; 4:30 pm (1-3 pax per booking by shared shuttle bus, while shared van or mini bus for 4 or more people per booking)
- Shared drop off to airport at 6:30 am; 8:30 am; 12:30 pm
- Pick up/drop off service from and/or to train station: varied depending on customers' arrival time.
- Shared vehicle between Yak Hotel and Norbulinka/Potala Palace, Sera Monastery (1-3 pax by public taxi or bus, while van or mini bus for 4 or more travelers according to final group size)
- Tourist accident/casualty insurance
- Tibet travel permits can be 4 to 7 or 8 days per individual case, thus additional tour can be added and extra to be confirmed with the consultant from the same supplier
- Bottled water
- Hotel accommodations (You can book on the internet or via the supplier for better local prices, please book a downtown located hotel)
- Food and drinks (except for one group meal)
- Personal expense of Flight or train tickets
- Admission (entrance) Fees (You may enjoy the seasonal discounted or free entrance tickets prices)
- Gratuities (20-40$ per guest to Tibetan guide and 10-15$ per guest to driver recommended but not compulsory)
- Tibet Group Visa for travelers entering Tibet from Nepal(115 to 215$ p.p depending on nationality)-extra cost to be reconfirmed by the same tour supplier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You get instant confirmation if you book at least 15 days before arrival date because permits application process takes time;
- Departure is daily available except for Saturday (as there is no activity in Sera Monastery on Sunday)
- Travelers booking this tour are required to provide passport photo copies upon booking (and deadline is 15 days before arrival date)
- Travelers are required to provide a contact name, phone number, and hotel or residential address in China at least 8 days before tour departure date for Tibet Travel Permits delivery.
- All foreign travelers entering Tibet from Nepal need Additional Tibet Group Visa (This requires additional cost and 3 working days of processing time in Kathmandu). Upon booking, please contact the same supplier for more details. Local tour operator will assist you to obtain this unique visa in Kathmandu.
- All China visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler; If you need China visa to enter China, when you apply it, please do not mention "Tibet".
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center
Private Tour of Lhasa
Tony was responsive and attentive from the very first time we contacted him. He helped arrange our Tibet travel per…
Kailash Mansarovar Trip
Tony did an amazing job organizing and customizing this tour based on our needs which were executed beyond our expe…
Tony and his team are great. Arranged all the accommodations, driver and the guide. Has been very accommodative whe…
Travels with Parents
I took my parents to Chengdu, Tibet and Kathmandu as arranged by Tony at Tibet Travel Expert Service. Everything wa…
Once in a lifetime adventure
Tony from Visit Tibet - Tibet CTrip Tours made our adventure easy. His emails answered promptly in English. All …
Excellent private trip to Tibet
August - September 2018 wonderful trip to Tibet and Nepal. 8 persons group visiting everything important in Tibet +…
Unforgettable experience in Tibet
We two girls had had this dream of visiting the mystical Tibet for a long time before truly get going. The tour was…
Lhasa & EBC Tour
We had a great time and experience with TTES. Amber helped us with the booking part and had always answers for our …
Magical 7 days in Tibet
I wan to express our team's gratitude to Tony and Marc who helped us with all the papers and the permit (on a very …
Chengdu Private Tour!
I did lots of research before booking my trip to Chengdu and I’m so happy that we were able to connect with Tony. W…
the usual places in Lhasa but seriously cheap and not a mindless tour
all the usual Lhasa places BUT relaxed and arranged all our own hotels,restaurants meals and exploration. Great gui…
Tibet private tour
My husband and I just got back from a great 10 day tour of eastern Tibet (Linzhi) and Lhasa organised by Tibet Tr…
Excellent organisation and very professional guide
We booked our trip to Tibet with Tony from Ctrip. From day 1, he was always very quick to answer my emails and was …
Excellent service and best price!
I booked a private trip to Lake Yamdrok. Tony gave me the best price you could ever find for a tour in Tibet. You w…
flexible, efficient, fast
Tony (阳坤志 in chinese) arranged for me a flexible one week stay in Lhasa. While some other agencies were reluctant t…
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert
What time does The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert start?
The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert will start at 9:20 AM. Discover and book The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert on Tripadvisor
How much is The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert?
The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert price starts from US$421.06. Discover and book The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert on Tripadvisor
What is the The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert cancellation policy?
The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert on Tripadvisor
Which company provides The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert?
The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert is hosted by Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Local China Guide - Tibet Tourism Center on Tripadvisor. Discover and book The Best Bet 4 Days Lhasa Tour with Local Tibet Travel Expert on Tripadvisor