Yamdrok Lake Homestay Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The 10 days tour will allow you to visit the most of Tibet's highlights, including the Potala Palace, Jokhang Temple, Drepunag and Sera Monasteries, Yamdrok Lake, etc. It is perfect combination of the cultural and natural sites. Start now to plan your lifetime Tibet tour.
Day 01: Arrival in Lhasa by...
Day 02: Sightseeing tour in...
Day 03: Drepung and Sera...
Day 04: Excursion to Ganden...
Day 05: Visit Samye monastery...
Day 06: Langthang...
Day 07: Drive from Kangru...
Drive from Kha village to Ralung...
Day 09: Drive from Ralung to...
- Accommodation as mentioned in the Tibet trip program,
- Breakfast for entire Tibet tour,
- All entry fees to the sites and monasteries,
- All necessary Tibet permits,
- 1 Local English speaking Tibetan travel guide,
- Transportation by tourist van
- Yamdrok lake conservation fee
- karola glacier conservation fee
- Different kinds of snack like biscuit, cheese ,fresh fruit, chocolate during the monastery home stay
- Oxygen in the car incase needed.
- Entry/Admission - Jokhang Temple
- Entry/Admission - Drepung Monastery (Zhebang Si)
- Entry/Admission - Ganden Monastery
- Entry/Admission - Samye Monastery (Sangye Si)
- Entry/Admission - Yamdrok Yumtso Lake
- Entry/Admission - Lhasa Amusement Park
- Both international and domestic Air ticket and air tax,
- Lunch and dinner according to the program above
- China visa fee
- Service of Nepal and mainland China side
- Personal insurance, medical and evacuation insurance
- Personal expenses such as (alcoholic beverages, laundry, phone call, etc.)
- Any extra cost in the event of landslides and personal nature expenses.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tibet Shambhala Adventure
Traveling back to Tibet during the confinement
One thing that is good about being confined at home for two months is that you can remember all the great scenic vi…
Unforgettable memories highly recommended agency !!
We will remember this trip forever, the quality of visits, the warm welcome and always kind attention make us have …
The best Tibetan Travel agent in Lhasa
We took 8 days Everest Basecamp Tour, starting from Lhasa. The weather was very nice and clear blue sky. I thought …
Everest base camp tour from Tibet
I had a trip recently with my group to Everest base camp from Tibet side. we flew from Kathmandu to Lhasa and overl…
If you expect snow at Everest base camp there is none in China
We had the best guide Chime who spoke great English and was very knowledgeable about the culture and we learnt a lo…
We were just in Lhasa for a few days, the views, palaces and temples are beautiful but the best thing for us was th…
Highly reliable travel agent!
I started to talk with Dawa six months before the trip. We had very nice and informative conversations about our tr…
We organized our overland tour of Tibet while we were in Kathmandu. We were so lucky to have chosen this tour compa…
Tibet is beautiful
We had an incredible trip to Tibet thanks to our wonderful guide Sangmo Dolma and our driver Lobsang. Sangmo is so …
Jayme Tavares A00
Lhasa- Samye- Gyantse- Shygatse-EBC-Dingri-Kyiong
Excellent trip! I would like mainly to thanks the guide Phuntsok for being so professional and kindly! He did the …
Trip of a life time!
We recently completed a 15 day guided tour of Tibet, traveling over 2,000 miles covering some of the most fantasti…
I took a ten-day trip through Tibet with the Tibetan guide Phuntsok, the most attentive and professional guide I ha…
Visit to Everest Base Camp via Lhasa to China Border
We arrived in Lhasa on August 30, 2019 and were met by our tour guide Sangmo. She did an outstanding job throughout…
Great 4-week group travel in Tibet at Mt. Kailash and lake Manosarovar
Our group came from Germany and we had a wonderful travel program in Tibet: Tithapuri, Guge Kingdom, Tholing, Tsapa…
Great and fantastic experience
In July 2019 I did a journey through Central Tibet with a Swiss group. For me it was the first time in Tibet and it…
- Yaowang Mountain of Lhasa, Jokhang Temple, and 7 more
- Duration: 9 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207