per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- English Speaking Experienced Tour Guide
- Entrance fees
- Bottles of Water
- Walking Tour as per itinerary
- Entry/Admission - National Museum of Singapore
- Hotel Pickup/Drop off Transportation (Taxi/MRT)
- Food & other drinks
- Entry/Admission - Old Supreme Court Building
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pickup/drop off from all hotel centrally located Singapore.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40856P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars?
- Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars price starts from S$140.19. Discover and book Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars cancellation policy?
- Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars?
- Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars is hosted by MAM Holidays Singapore. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Singapore on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Walking Tour through Singapore and the Two World Wars on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 40856P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1National Museum of SingaporeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Old Supreme Court BuildingStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3PadangStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Lim Bo Seng MemorialStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
MAM Holidays Singapore
Joined in September 2016
#39 of 523 Tours & Activities in Singapore
- 999LisaC00Fast-paced but comprehensiveAlex was my driver for the evening. He was on time and picked me up in my hotel lobby in a very clean black Audi. Admittedly, I felt a bit like a dignitary at times as he was whisking us around the city, allowing me to go in front of the queue in the lines and having special parking at some attractions that saved time. We hit the major highlights of the tour as specified except for some rain at the very beginning of the tour and personal preference of the driver that lead to a switch, and we did not see Little India but instead went to Floral Fantasy, the lesser known attraction at Gardens by the Bay. That is a nice place for some pretty photos, and Alex knew exactly the right places for me to pose for several photos. I can imagine that this would be a really nice opportunity for a couple or a family for some memorable photos together. Additionally, the river cruise was probably the highlight of the evening in addition to the observation deck at Marina Bay Sands. We were lucky enough to catch the light show there when we were on the boat. While I teased Alex that at times I felt like I was a contestant on the Amazing Race, he delivered exactly as promised and we saw everything that I wanted to see in the evening. We were lucky that the rain cleared, but he never made me feel like I would not enjoy the tour even if the weather had not cooperated. I was grateful for his expertise and professionalism.
- h_louiseChristchurch00An experience that provides a range of interesting activities.This was the second time I have done this tour. Last time in a big group, this time just myself and my friend with the guide. I did miss the camaraderie of the group experience, but the upside was our guide was very flexible to tweak the programme to meet our needs. He was very knowledgeable about his city and helpful with advice. The pickup time was changed slightly at short notice and I did not see the message, but it all worked out. I would recommend it as an interesting thing to do in the evening, especially if you would like food and entertainment at Clarke Quay with friends after the tour finishes.
- mikewQ1530KC00If you have 3 & 1/2 hours, spend it with Stanley!We booked at the very last minute and Stanley was happy to accommodate. He met us in our hotel lobby to collect our group. His knowledge of the city, its history, government and citizens. He stayed in schedule and was very courteous. We saw the beautiful, botanical garden, the Indian community within the city, many points of interest, including embassies, heads of state, domiciles, shopping and more we highly recommend you take this trip with Stanley!
- Matthew V00Educational tourGreat organise tour,Michael was amazing, clean van on all tours Michael made all of us feel relaxed and he was very knowledgeable and he was taking photos of our group and send them to us. Thank you Michael
- Matthew V00Amazing tour of Singapore lightsOur tour guide Michael was amazing open to answering all questions and he was very knowledgeable about Singapore And made our time knowledgeable and Fun. Thank you Michael
- Kitty09900Would recommendGreat views and very easy entry with our pre booked tickets. Would definitely recommend. We booked in UK prior to holiday
- Vic C00Great night tour of SingaporeAlex our guide picked us up at our hotel lobby. We went to each venue with Alex getting us to the front of the line. Saw everything in a third of the time compared to being on our own.
- Maps1414261913200Awesome short half day Singapore city tour with NelsonOur tour guide Nelson Lim was extremely knowledgeable, friendly and accommodating. My sister is handicapped and he was able to taylor our very limited time in Singapore to maximize our experience! Overall, wonderful especially the orchids!
- 780barryb00Gardens by the BaySingapore is an outstanding country and city. Very hot and humid but a visit to the Gardens by the Bay is really worth the visit. Outstanding displays and exhibits. Gardens from all continents in climate controlled conditions. Quite exceptional. Linked to the Marina Bay Sands, both compliment each other and are both a must to see.
- dinhduchiep00eTicket didn’t arrive on timeBooked ticket via the agency MAM Holidays Singapore, the notification email said eTicket would be sent 1 day before the visit. Waited until the morning of visit date but received nothing then I had to plan other activities for the kid and requested refund. Right after refund request, a guy from customer service called to offer the ticket. It was late already. Why didn’t they do their job on time? It’s not recommended to book service via this agency due to poor customer service.
- Kap K00TICKETS WERE NEVER RECEIVED after 4 days of Purchase Prior to Tour DateI NEVER RECEIVED MY TICKETS! Tried to call the Local Tour Company But there Was NO answer and NO physical Address Either!
- Divya P00A beautiful experienceWhile both flower dome and cloud dome are beautiful and have some really beautiful and mesmerizing views, it's the supertree light show that stole the night. Brilliant and not something to be missed out on. The booking process was smooth and it's recommended to go on a weekday at least by 6.30pm so that you cover the domes and are still on time for the light show.
- minortravels00Excellent tourOne of the best tours we have taken while on our trip to Singapore. Our guide was highly knowledged, and very interesting to listen to as he toured us around Singapore I would highly recommend.
- 336SusanS33600Worth a visitThe over all experience was good. You need to book tickets early if you want to visit from Thursday nights through to Sunday night as there was over 4000 visitors on the Wednesday night which is supposedly a quieter night. Some animals were hard to see in the dark and the pathways around the zoo although they are smooth they are not well lit. The line for the tram takes around an hour in the line up. The night safari show was excellent
- taiwoa36700NIGHT SAFARINothing extra-ordinary. I don't really find it fun except for the 0fact that i hung out at night. Period!