Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 40 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel pickup (selected hotels only)
- Local guide for Sentosa Island Bus Tour
- One-way cable car ride to Sentosa Island
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Admission to Journey 2 The Mysterious Island
- Entry/Admission - Mount Faber
- Entry/Admission - Sentosa Island
- Entry/Admission - Sentosa Island
- Drop-off at hotel
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Tour departs from selected hotels in Singapore city or Sentosa Island, excluding Changi Village Hotel and Crowne Plaza Changi Airport Hotel --------------------------------------------------------------- Pick up 45 minutes prior to tour start time for Sentosa hotel ---------------------------------------------------------------------------- Pick up 30 minutes prior to tour start time for City hotel ------------------------------------------------------- To meet at co-ordination point at Furama Riverfront Hotel lobby (Tour East Tour desk) 30 minutes prior to the tour starts
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3695P129
- Infants must sit on laps
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travellers can participate
- Cable Car ticket includes Mount Faber Line and Sentosa Line (within the island).
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
- Morning Adventures @ Sentosa price starts from S$84.22. Discover and book Morning Adventures @ Sentosa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Morning Adventures @ Sentosa cancellation policy?
- Morning Adventures @ Sentosa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Morning Adventures @ Sentosa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
- Morning Adventures @ Sentosa is hosted by Tour East Singapore. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Singapore on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Morning Adventures @ Sentosa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Morning Adventures @ Sentosa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Morning Adventures @ Sentosa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3695P129
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Mount FaberStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Sentosa 4D AdventureLandStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Sentosa IslandStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Tour East Singapore
Joined in July 2011
#55 of 522 Tours & Activities in Singapore
- Journey3240922920300Nice tour but poor organisation during F1 weekUnfortunately this is F1 week and lots of streets are closed making driving really hard in the marina area The guide paul was lovely and knowledgeable however we wasted time in the heat waiting or walking to get to the bus, I didn’t mind but maybe is not ideal for older people. Chinatown with its temple was interesting and the botanic garden amazing but i will avoid doing this tour at this time of the year
- NaphtaliH00A Great CitySingapore is a fantastic place. The gardens alone are worth the nearly day long journey from South Florida. The variety o cultures is fascinating. We only had three full days and are planning a Rey soon
- sandyrC274TH00gppdgood tour with good tour guide and good itenery with good bus good for half day quick tour of the city
- Wei L00The worst family aquarium experienceIt was probably the worst aquarium experience we’ve ever had. First of all it is over priced. No annual tickets available and it costed over SGD80 for two adults( kids under 4 are free) per visit. Secondly, way too crowded! The line was long, my pram could barely move inside and couldn’t really see much either because of the crowd. It only took us less than 30 minutes to finish the tour… Last but not the least, there was no water and no seating! No free drinking water in such stinking hot weather with hundreds of people and they didn’t even sell bottled drinking water inside, only soft drinks… I don’t think my family will ever go back there again.
- Tvisha P00Must goGreat visit for all ages. Do keep plenty time-4 hours at least to see everything. Ques for Sentosa express can be long at exit times .but very well managed
- Grant W00Enjoyed the tourGuide was very friendly and gave us a good insight of what live in Singapore is like. The temple in the city was a real surprise.
- Traveler33171700Complete disasterOur trip didn’t happen! The pick-up from our hotel to join the trip didn’t turn up. Having waited 15mins over 8.30 pick-up time, we jumped in a taxi to departure point but trip had left. Tour company insisted taxi had arrived and we were a no show, but it didn’t, even after we left by taxi as confirmed by hotel concierge. £70 laid our for trip overall including wasted taxi rides and we’ve received a refund of £12, which I’m guessing is Tripadvisor fee. To be fair, Tripadvisor responded quickly but tour company just not prepared to accept they fell short. We can only assume taxi went to Fullerton Marina Bay rather than Fullerton. Far East Tours……would suggest avoid, avoid!
- corlisc202300Great GuideVery knowledgeable and friendly guide. Had great tips for visiting the city. My daughters and I liked her a lot. Highly recommend Maarie(??) Loved the AC on the bus! Our stops were great Merlion and botanical gardens as well as the temple and shrine. My only recommendation would be that she wait until most of the tour group is near her before she starts talking about the location. Otherwise- well worth it and recommend.
- MARIE G00Tour of CityIf you’d like a glimpse of different parts of the city, then I think this tour does a nice job. Singapore is wonderful. Lots of interesting neighborhoods. Marina Bay Sands is just one component. There’s lots more to see. The guide was helpful and made the tour diverse and fun. We loved visiting Singapore!
- magikwheels00Not worth visiting SingaporeI would like travellers to stay away from the Singapore as a travel destination. As this country has very fewer options to visit and the city is not happening as Dubai( since I visited) as a travel destination. Very expensive city, may be they don't have anything of their own. Everything is available is imported. So even if you visit do not purchase anything from Singapore. The marina by the bay is worst to visit. The Merlion is okay okay. Very good experience of Garden by the bay. Lot of walking very exhausting experience.
- pauleV9062PB00Cable Car and Aquarium excellent combinationMany packages to pay for we had cable car unlimited and Aquarium. Cable was great, excellent views. Aquarium was one of largest I have seen in Asia. This is off season so not too busy but in high season it would be a nighmare. Lines to wait have signs "two hours from here" But good selection of all varieties of sea creatures. Great for kids. Cable car then the length of Sentosa and back just to see the views.
- Andy F00Underwhelming & unimpressedWent on this tour because (for very logistics purposes) it was the only one open to me. The organisation overall was poor. One couple, prior to my own pickup, were made to leave earlier than scheduled, and then kept waiting for an hour. All the drop-offs & pick-ups involved hanging around, as the bus/ driver wasn't there when he should have been. When we got to Marina Bay Sands, in order to visit the Skydeck, it was sold out & Tour East didn't have any tickets. A group of us was left hanging around while the tour leader continued heated discussions with the venue manager to actually get us in. The Skydeck visit itself was good, as was Gardens By The Bay, but the meal afterwards on the edge of Chinatown (at our own expense!) was another disaster over ordering & payment. The tour leader helped initially, but then just disappeared for 40 minutes. Again we had to wait around for transport back to our hotels. Incidentally Tour East also had to pick me up from the airport - they were very late, leaving me temporarily stranded & gave me zero info about my stopover (even though they were the local agents for my tour operator). Absolutely not impressed
- RB122400AvoidArrived at Changhi but no driver waiting for transfer to the City. Advised to go to information desk who tried to help but could only call a representative who was rude and unhelpful. Driver eventually arrived 40 minutes later with minibus rather than the booked “luxury transfer “ Attempted to leave us waiting in the bus to pick up other passengers- until our insistence that we get going. Tour East Singapore had subcontracted the service and showed no care. Avoid - a taxi would be better!
- CurlymikeT00Worth another visitVery professional, clean, good views and relaxing. Free wifi in many places which makes booking entry easy if you don't have a Sim card. All sorts of food for sale near the ticket office.
- dabud6900EnlighteningThe aquarium was spectacular, the rides were similar to disney or universal studios, the worst part was it was pouring rain for all of the outside activities, we were soaked!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Wonderful experience. Neat and clean. Very professional customer service. Easy to find information. cable car drive as super cool and different.
Written 30 November 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.