See the best of Singapore after the sun sets, from an open-top double decker FunVee bus from Marina Square with live guide commentary. You will be driven by Merlion Park, Padang and, most notably, National Gallery, located in two iconic national monuments - former Supreme Court and City Hall. Complete the tour with a stop at Clarke Quay (optional) where you can shop for souvenirs, clothing and accessories, or follow the bus back to Marina Square.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 2-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1h 30m
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Admission on FunVee Open top double decker bus for a city night view
- Professional guide
- Entry/Admission - Chinatown
- Departure details
- 6 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039594 Departure Location: Marina Square Shopping Centre Redeem at City Tourist Hub, Unit #01-207 (6 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039594) Located beside 7-Eleven near the taxi drop-off point Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure time
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226483P50
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- 18:30 Assemble at Marina Square Shopping Centre
- 18:50 Tour start
- Tour stops and highlights: Oassing F1 Peak, Raffles Avenue, Crawford Street, Kallang Road, Sim Ave, Still Road, Turn back from Changi Road, Geylang Road, Kalland Road, Crawford Street, Pass Sultan Mosque also with little lightup, North Bridge Road (Busig) Bras Basah Road back to MSQ
- 20:00 Estimated back to Marina Square Shopping Centre
- The schedule is subject to change depending on traffic and weather conditions on your activity date
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore on Tripadvisor
- How much is FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore?
- FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore price starts from S$31.14. Discover and book FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore on Tripadvisor
- What is the FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore cancellation policy?
- FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore?
- FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore is hosted by Sun Leisure World Corporation. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sun Leisure World Corporation on Tripadvisor. Discover and book FunVee Night Sightseeing : Singapore on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 226483P50
Reserve your spot
- You'll start at6 Raffles Blvd6 Raffles Blvd, Singapore 039594Departure Location: Marina Square Shopping Centre Redeem at City Tourist Hub, Unit #01-207 (6 Raffles Avenue Singapore 039594) Located beside 7-Eleven near the taxi drop-off point Please arrive at least 30 minutes before the scheduled departure timeSee address & details
- Pass byEsplanade ParkNational Gallery Singapore
- 1Orchard RoadStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2ChinatownStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Sun Leisure World Corporation
Sentosa Island, Singapore
Joined in January 2020
#3 of 11 Transportation in Sentosa Island
- DayTrip82198900Breathtaking, wow!This is the most amazing thing I have seen. I thought we could go up there it's just a view. Wow, it was breath taking, the view is indescribable i would recommend to everyone going to Singapore to visit. The best thing we did in Singapore and we did lots in Singapore.
- Adventurers04900Great views of SingaporeThe tickets are quite expensive but the experience makes it worthwhile. The views over the city and bay is fantastic. A while after we arrived, we were evacuated due to a thunderstorm approaching. As we couldn't go back later, we got a full refund.
- mars1400No service.Went up a good viewing day.felt you were a number with staff and not that friendly.what did Shock me is once up their ordered a beer and a slushy from the little drink bar.I was standing in the wrong place and the guy just said over there and pointed to where I should stand to order.While I was ordering he then out his hand in the pop corn machine and started eating the popcorn.Three times in total.Must do it all the time.I was quite disgusted with this and people buy this popcorn and his hand in the glass pop corn on the counting helping himself.Also I was waiting for my order of drinks and he just said Here and pointed.I feel if paying for a service it would be nice to get a service.Glad I didn’t buy the popcorn .Need to sharpen up and be more professional with the guests using this service.
- JohnnyO131000Good view but price gougingA good view but at nearly SG $200 for a family of six it was definitely not worth the money. Admittedly it was a rainy day but we were only up there for 15 minutes. If it was $10 per head it would’ve been fine
- BargainBinBec00Beautiful views! Worth the money!Beautiful views from the top. We attempted to go in the evening before the light show but the lines were huge. We enjoyed the views the next day with no line we just walked straight up. We had a slushy Singapore sling once up the top. It’s worth the money. If you book through a third party make sure the time slot you want to attend is available first.
- bikesforhire00Give it a miss …Ok so it’s an amazing building to look at but to be absolutely honest I would not go up there again unless I was staying there - most of the time it’s too cloudy or hazy to see any further than what you see from most of the highest hotels - we were staying at the Stamford hotel with a harbour view room & the view from our room & balcony ‘knocked the socks off’ any view from the observation deck. Save your dollars! Also it’s not clear about once up there you can not access the bar/restaurant unless pre booked which meant another trip all the way down & all the way back up plus another $20+ each. Sadly it was not a ‘hit’ for us
- Travel32794000Please refund usThe tickets are invalid. On the booking date, we were denied entry to the MBS Observation deck. It is really unpleasant experience. We have requested for Refund, please refund us. We thought Trip advisor is a trustworty, and you have disappointed us.
- refsmith00Viewing Deck Marina Bay SandsNice views at Sunset. However a little disappointing that not really anywhere to sit and have a drink unless you queue for the restaurant separately which is not clear when booking.
- denberh00addictiveIt was great. first you enjoy the view coming up from the beach going up to the mountain and then you have to luge yourself down which is pretty fun. even my daughter who is 9yr old was able to ride it down with no problem. it is very addictive.
- sherylln201800We had funWe had fun with my mum...thank you . Though the weather is not good but they gave us re entry for the next day
- Maz6100Observation DeckThe view was absolutely awesome. Definitely recommend visiting the Marina Bay Sands Sky Park Hotel and observation deck.
- bern3346700Don’t trust the provider.A provider did not get me the QR code so the venue turned us away at the gate. Call the manager and he went on Sun leisure website and they responded to him with they don’t have any contract in Singapore get refund. So after a half hour of waiting for Viator representative, I had to go home or purchase and I did purchase new tickets 20 minutes later I got a text from Viator rep and she said here is your belt QR code. I said too late I already purchased I need a refund from you or Sun leisure.Waiting for that to happen. I sent to proof to Viator documenting what I said above.
- Steve-and-Andie00Don’t be fooled by the photosQuite pricey for an observation deck. Don’t get me wrong, we paid the fee knowing what we would get and the views over Singapore are spectacular and you don’t come half way round the world to not do it. But, to the unsuspecting, after viewing the photos they may think admission is also to the bars and pool which they definitely are not. The only place you can view from is the bow of ‘the ship’. Another thing to be aware of is when there is a risk of lightning, the observation deck is cleared and no further admissions are allowed. This happened to us minutes after buying our tickets and were told to come back in 2 hours time. 2 hours time was after 5 pm when it was entry by timed slots. We were however allowed entry when we explained the situation earlier with the lightning risk.
- YolandaP26600Very interesting experience !!We went on Saturday in the afternoon. My son and his girlfriend had a great time. I would like to thank you for your kindness, caring and great customer service. To Fast Lee, Luis, Derek Hasta la vista baby! I’ll be back 👍😉
- Ko Z00Excellent top view of SingaporeI went there with my friend, we paid 26 SGD each. Last time I went up, only 20 SGD I remembered. even though there is the rate increase, there are so many people Queuing. The view is really nice, but I think not worth 26 SDG. Anyhow, for the tourist attraction, it is nice place to visit.