Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore Southeast Asian art at the new National Gallery Singapore. After opening its doors on 24 Nov 2015, the gallery is located in Singapore's Civic District and boasts a combined floor area of 64,000 square meters and is housed in two of the island's most iconic buildings: former Supreme Court and City Hall. National Gallery Singapore is the largest visual arts venue and museum in Singapore – home to over 1,000 art works and it is certainly one of the main attractions in Singapore. Visitors are introduced to Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the long-term and special exhibitions taking place at the gallery. A visit to the National Gallery Singapore is a great opportunity to discover art, culture and architecture of Singapore.
- Admission Ticket
- Entry/Admission - National Gallery Singapore
- Any other things not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: MAM Holidays Singapore
Nocturnal trips with animals.
I like the feeling of staying here , I can relax and my body, the best is the private transfer, I am happy to trave…
Been there quite a number of times, both day and night have a little difference in them. Night would be a better ch…
It was not our first time in Singapore, and we decided to join this tour because it was at sunset-night (18:00-21:1…
Flying high in Singapore
For a first timer in Singapore, this is a definite must! Catch an overall view of the Singapore river and the mag…
Alex took us around Singapore was very friendly and informative . we had a lovely day thank you Alex
Awesome Experience! A Must Do!
Plan on at least 3 hours and make sure to do the Skywalk after dark! They will deliver the tickets to your hotel fo…
It was so great to be able to change this tour at the last minute because of a change in our flights because of the…
Private Singapore Full Day Round Island Tour with River Cruise
Eric Goh was our tour guide and did an excellent job. He was very pleasant and informative. The driver was also ve…
Amazing place. You don't need to pay an entry fee if you just wanna walk around the place, or jog! I'd go again and…
What an Amazing Experience
We went to Gardens by the Bay both during the day and at night. We undertook all experiences which were amazing. …
Book on line from home
We booked on line for picked in arrival hall driver was waiting took our cases , no fuss and pointed out place on r…
Excellent and comprehensive tour
Eric was great--he showed us all the wonderful sights of this beautiful city and gave us suggestions for fun things…
Day Trip Singapore Jan 2020
We expected to be on a mini bus with 10 others and it turned out we had a guide and a driver all day....it. was ama…
Ticket hassle.... no ticket received from MAM Holidays. Had to buy second ticket at the Gardens.
Poor instructions on an email with a download state “This is not your entry ticket”, you have to go to the lobby at…
Good tour, well organised. Tour guide was excellent, very friendly and knowledgeable, easy going. Large crowds at m…
- National Gallery Singapore
- Duration: 2–3 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Museum Tickets & Passes
Frequently Asked Questions about National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket on Tripadvisor
- National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket price starts from S$16.84. Discover and book National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket on Tripadvisor
- National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket on Tripadvisor
- National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket is hosted by MAM Holidays Singapore. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact MAM Holidays Singapore on Tripadvisor. Discover and book National Gallery Singapore Entry Ticket on Tripadvisor