Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Follow the journey of chocolate from bean to bar during a chocolate-making workshop at a museum dedicated to all things chocolate. Ideal for families and travelers with a sweet tooth, this workshop reveals the history and cultural significance of chocolate in Peru, and gives you the chance to sample varieties that you may never have heard of.
- You'll start atChocoMuseoCalle Garcilaso 210, Cusco 08002, PeruYou'll find ChocoMuseo a few steps away (literally) from the 12 corner stone, at the bottom of a flight of stairs.See address & details
- 1ChocoMuseo CuscoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedThat's where you'll do the workshopRead morePass byChocoMuseo OllantaytamboChocoMuseo Pisac
- You'll end atChocoMuseoCalle Garcilaso 210, Cusco 08002, PeruYou'll find ChocoMuseo a few steps away (literally) from the 12 corner stone, at the bottom of a flight of stairs.See address & details
- Indulge a love of chocolate during a workshop at ChocoMuseo
- A hands-on cultural experience that's ideal for families
- Use equipment that you may not have access to at home
- Take home your homemade chocolate as a souvenir
ChocoMuseo, Calle Garcilaso 210, Cusco 08002, Peru
Returns to original departure point
- Chocolate drinks tasting
- All materials to make your own chocolates
- 120gr of your handmade chocolate
- Entry/Admission - ChocoMuseo Cusco
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at ChocoMuseo at least 5 minutes before the scheduled workshop
- Please note that you will be able to leave with your chocolates around 45 minutes after the end of the workshop
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
My teen daughter and I booked this class while in Cusco while the guys went fishing at 5 a.m. The instructor was highly organized and the information provided was both thorough and entertaining. We were able to make a variety of chocolate products that we picked up later in…
Date of experience: July 2019
Yilmar was such an excellent teacher, and very funny and amusing as well. I learned the chocolate process, and loved the chocolate that is produced there. They are wonderful!!! Totally worth the money!!!
Date of experience: March 2020
Great fun and wonderfully informative! Excellent presentation and tasty product. Everyone at home is getting fine Peruvian chocolate from here.
Date of experience: February 2020
1 Helpful vote
The bean to bar workshop was great fun - we learned a little and had a funny and engaging 2 hours - definitely worth booking
Very fun, educational, and delightful! Abby was extremely funny and entertaining! She covered everything from where the cacao bean is grown to the steps it takes to make it into chocolate.
Date of experience: December 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Loved the Chocolate Making Class
My daughter and I really enjoyed the class: it’s intriguing, fun and delicious. We are lucky to be the only ones in…
Awesome hot cocoa and free samples!
Enjoyed learning about their chocolate making process and watched them make chocolate candies. Staff was very frie…
A quick stop!
You can spend half an hour and get an introduction to the chocolate industry in the area - with samples included. …
Went with a small group (part of our Intrepid tour). Yummo. History lesson, bean tasting, chocolate tasting, make y…
Had a great time, started off with the San Pedro market to pick up produce and try fruits, then back to the cooking…
Mom and son (20) trip
This was amazing! Our chef Yil-Mar (Gilmar) net is and we went to San Pedro Market. We tasted amazing fruits (names…
We went to the chocomuseo to discover the place and we were not disappointed. The seller advised us very well on s…
Simple and good!
Had great attention and explanation about cacau, we could taste some like 10 chocolates and drinks... very nice!!
Surprised Wide Array of Delicioso Chocolate
We enjoyed sampling chocolate from all over Peru served by friendly, knowledgeable staff. Of course we purchased a …
Chocolate Making Class
We did a 2 hour chocolate making class. The instructor Jacki made it so funny and made half the experience herself.…
I and my friends we went for see the process of this wonderful chocolate in Cusco. Javier LDG was very friendly and…
Small museum, focused on local chocolate sales
This small museum, near the important archeological museum, provides brief explanations and samples. Its main adva…
Truffle making class
My family and I recently went to our chocolate class and it was so much fun. The instructor was extremely friendly …
A Definite Stop in Cusco
Been to ChocoMuseo in Cusco and in Ollaytantambo - nice selection and great place for getting gifts to bring back f…
Cool Place To Try Chocolate
Good place to try a bunch of different chocolates, including cacao fruit. Mania del Soccoro, our host, did a great …
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 105.79*
Popular: Booked by 239 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from SGD 58.32*
Popular: Booked by 4,237 travellers!
from SGD 54.25*
Popular: Booked by 2,942 travellers!
Culinary & Gourmet Tour
from SGD 34.79*
Popular: Booked by 697 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco
Which attractions will I visit with Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco on Tripadvisor
How much is Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco?
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco price starts from S$33.82. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco on Tripadvisor
What is the Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco cancellation policy?
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco?
Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco is hosted by ChocoMuseo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ChocoMuseo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Bean-to-Bar Chocolate Workshop in ChocoMuseo Cusco on Tripadvisor