Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
The Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu (Inca Jungle Trail) is the best option for those who prefer a more adventurous and adrenaline pumping way to hike to Machu Picchu. The trail belongs to the Alternative Treks to Machu Picchu and it combines trekking with mountain biking, an opportunity to enjoy rafting and ZIP line too. In addition a part of the trail leads through the latest discovered Inca path called Qapaq Ñan. You can admire beautiful mountains on the way as well as subtropical areas of a cloud forest. One of the highlights of the trek is a visit of the amazin, lovely and hot thermal baths where you can refresh yourself in its healing water that benefits your body.
Cusco - Abra Malaga - Santa Maria
Santa Maria - Santa Teresa
Santa Teresa - Hidroelectrica -...
Machu Picchu - Cusco
- Pre-trek briefing (Our guide will visit your hotel in Cusco a day before the adrenaline tour);
- Transfer by private bus to Abra Malaga - the initial point of the trek;
- Accommodation: Basic hostel Santa Maria and Santa Teresa; and a comfortable Hotel (1 night);
- Entrance fee to Machu Picchu;
- Professional bilingual Tour Guide;
- Tourist train (Expedition Service) from Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu) to Ollantaytambo;
- Mountain bicycles (brand Scott with a hydraulic brake), helmet and gloves;
- Tourist bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco;
- First aid kit including emergency oxygen bottle;
- Entry/Admission - Sacred Valley of the Incas
- Entry/Admission - Banos Termales de Cocalmayo
- Entry/Admission - Hot Springs (Aguas Calientes)
- Entry/Admission - Machu Picchu
- Breakfast on the day 1 and lunch on the last day
- Travel insurance
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu ($25)
- A shuttle bus between Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes ($ 24 round trip or $12 - one way)
- Tips to local staff
- Other extras not mentioned
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tierras Vivas
In good hands with Tierras Vivas!
We could not have been happier booking our hike/tour with Tierras Vivas. Our guides, Jennifer and YuBen, made our c…
Sacred Valley, Huchuy Qosqo Hike, Machu Picchu
My boyfriend and I purchased the 3 day Sacred Valley > Inca Trail > Machu Picchu package, but due to mudslides on t…
Private 2 Day Inca Quarry Trail
We had an amazing time with Yu Ben as our guide. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the Incas and throu…
Highlight of our Peru trip!
Our tour with Tierras Vivas with definitely the highlight of my group's trip to Peru! We initially booked the 2 day…
Couldn't have asked for more!
This is a long-overdue review for our 2-day Inca Trail trip in August 2018. This tour company and our guide Alvina …
Huchuy Qosqo and Machu Picchu in 2 days
Great experience in Machu Picchu while also trekking through a hidden, secluded Inca Site in the Andes. We initia…
We did the classic incatrail to machu Picchu. It was incredibly beautiful. The nature, the landscapes and the mount…
Our 2 Day hike to Machu Picchu with Efrain
We had an amazing experience booking with Tierras Vivas and were lucky enough to get our tour guide, Efraim, all to…
This was a great experience. Jennifer (the guide) was attentive and very knowledgeable. Andres, Leo, Adriel and Ped…
It was a great experience from start to end.
Efrain is a wonderful guide. He knew a lot about the inca history. He was very enthusiastic to teach us a little bi…
Amazing experience, worth every penny!
Efrain is the most amazing guide you can get. We had the best two day tour with him and got to learn so much. Machu…
Our group had the most amazing time with Efrain. He was very informative, gave us a really good tour of the trail a…
Authentic Experience with Quality Team
My sister and I booked this tour because we wanted to experience all of Machu Picchu and not just the main ruins. T…
Amazing Experience on the Inca Trail with Marco M
I did the classic Inca trail to Machu Picchu in 3 days/2 nights, which was a faster pace than usual. This trek was …
Once of a Lifetime Experience with a terrific guide and company!!!
Marco was a superb team leader! As the least in-shape of our three hikers, Marco made sure I was able to complete t…
- Sacred Valley of the Incas, Banos Termales de Cocalmayo, and 2 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 687 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 4,225 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu
Which attractions will I visit with Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
How much is Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu price starts from US$375.00. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
What is the Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu?
Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu is hosted by Tierras Vivas. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tierras Vivas on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Inca Jungle Trek to Machu Picchu on Tripadvisor