Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- All activities
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and Hotel drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- The listed price does not include the cost of departure tax per person, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infant seats available
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Epic Tours El Salvador
Wonderful tour of the beautiful country of El Salvador
We travelled from San Salvador to Santa Anna to a coffee plantation at Concepcion De Ataco to the charming village …
Excellent experience traveling with Epic Tours El Salvador
I used Epic Tours El Salvador to help plan my trip to El Salvador in 2016, and they are an amazing company and very…
Excellent service and great value
We used Epic Tours for a 4-day stopver in El Salvador. The service was excellent with Esther answering all emails q…
A great customized tour - Oscar Romero sites, a coffee plantation, and pupusas
I only had one full day in El Salvador, and I'm glad that I booked with Epic Tours to make the most of my limited t…
Epic Tours El Salvador
I traveled through several countries in Central America and used the services of a Honduras agency to organise the …
Great Day Trip to El Imposible National Park, El Salvador with Epic Adventure Tours!
Just back from a fantastic day tour to El Imposible National Park with our lovely driver Rafael and his son Osmaro.…
First class service and fantastic adventure!
Epic Tours took care of everything in a smooth and friendly manner right from the get-go - no questions went unansw…
We used Epic Tours while on a surfing trip to El Salvador in 2012. They arranged for a fishing guide for off-shore…
Had an amazing experience discovering El Salvador with Epic Tours. Very friendly, knowledgeable, and professional …
The best tours ever
I went on two tours with this company during my recent stay in El Salvador. Francisco, the tour guide and driver, …
If you can think of it, they will deliver.
We have used Epic Tours on 2 different trips to El Salvador. . The first year we brought our kids and took surf les…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador
What time does 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador start?
3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador?
3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador price starts from S$644.88. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador cancellation policy?
3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador?
3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador is hosted by Epic Tours El Salvador. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Epic Tours El Salvador on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Day Adventure Trip in San Salvador on Tripadvisor