Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You’ll have 5 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass bySalvadorean ToursPlaya El TuncoPlaya el Zonte municipio de Chiltiupán
- 1Convento de las CapuchinasStop: 45 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Cerro de la CruzStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Iglesia de La MercedStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Iglesia de San Francisco El GrandeStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee detailsPass byArco de Santa Catalina
- 5The Plaza Central ParkStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
San Salvador, El Salvador El Tunco, El Salvador Playa El Tunco, El Salvador El Zonte, El Salvador Mizata, El Salvador
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Convento de las Capuchinas
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de La Merced
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia de San Francisco El Grande
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual Guide
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Salvadorean Tours
Paradise turned into a dumpster
The place si really nice itself, however when we got there there was a big group of locals who were drinking and le…
No refund for cancelled tour
I know times are tough. I had to cancel my flight, hotel, and all tours for my June 2020 vacation. Salvadorean Tour…
Amazing Veiws, lots of information and history, great expirence
Came to El Salvador Friday for a wedding on Saturday, had one day left and i wanted to see as much as possible, thi…
Quick, Efficient, Informative!
I had a six and a half hour layover in San Salvador and I didn't want to spend time cooped up in the airport. My gu…
Great Way to explore San Salvador
Not to confuse or mix up things THIS REVIEW IS FOR STOP OVER EL SALVADOR by ASOTUR offered at the international a…
Beautiful ruins, lakes and volcanoes
Due to some flight obstacles, I arrived a day later than anticipated, therefore I missed my first scheduled half da…
February 2020 Trip
I will be honest, I did not know what to expect on this trip. I booked the trip as a private getaway for my birthda…
The Tour to the cerro verde was really impressive, directed by the excellent guide Mac Bernal, impressive history,b…
World Rover R00
Wonderful Tour Experience!!!
I have NEVER had a tour guide as wonderful, as competent and as thoroughly knowledgeable as Marbel. He knows just …
We enjoyed genuinely superlative service from Eduardo during our 8 day stay in El Salvador. Particularly, Eduardo p…
Staff was friendly, funny, and informative
Great day trip. Our group was small (4) but it made for deeper connections with our guide. The tour was jam-packed …
Great Day Tour
While being a beach bum in El Tunco is always a great idea, you should go out and see what else ES has to offer. Fo…
Multi city central American tour itinerary
We wanted to visit certain hand picked places in central America - spread across Belize, Guatemala and Honduras. Ba…
Just a quick tour
A good overview of the area in just a few short hours. Tour guide was helpful and knowledgeable but the best aspect…
Wonderful day trip to San Salvador city and San Andres
Arriving with the Oceania cruise ship and booked with Salvadorean tours last minute, we were very happy that we boo…
- Duration: 14h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador
What time does Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador start?
Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador will start at 4:30 AM. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador on Tripadvisor
How much is Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador?
Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador price starts from S$246.65. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador on Tripadvisor
What is the Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador cancellation policy?
Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador?
Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador is hosted by Salvadorean Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Salvadorean Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Antigua Guatemala Day Tour El San Salvador on Tripadvisor