Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid
By Natural Trekking Central America
Discover the mysteries and legacy of the Mayan world in El Salvador. Our team will take you to visit the most emblematic places of this culture, as well as the opportunity for you to visit the only Mayan village preserved in perfect condition, taste local gastronomy, buy sourvenirs made by the local artisans,and be witness of the best sunset on the top of a pyramid while you enjoy a tasty coffe from the farm we`ll visit... something unmissable! LOL: monday all places are closed!
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Parking Fees
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Tazumal
- Entry/Admission - Joya de Ceren Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - San Andres
- Entry/Admission - Finca San Antonio
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- AirBB must have to provide Adress location and phone number, Them the timing to pick up and drop off is: 1:30 to the first point to visit, then, after the trip well take arround 1:30hour to return to the hotel
- Comalapa Intl Airport, San Salvador El Salvador
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P12
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid on Tripadvisor
- How much is Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid?
- Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid price starts from S$131.83. Discover and book Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid on Tripadvisor
- What is the Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid cancellation policy?
- Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid?
- Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid is hosted by Natural Trekking Central America. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Natural Trekking Central America on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full-Day El Salvador Archaeological Exploration and Sunset at a Mayan Pyramid on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 338558P12
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1TazumalStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Joya de Ceren Archaeological ParkStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3San AndresStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Santa AnaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 5Finca San AntonioStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Santa Ana and coatepeque lake tour
Overall a good experience. Unfortunately, the Sunrise flight was canceled, but they added me to a daytime hike. The…
San Salvador con Don Martin
I loved this tour! My guide, Don Martin, was a pleasure to be with! He is very knowledgeable about the city and it’…
Ruta de las flores - day trip
I did the day trip of la Ruta de las flores with Marvel. Amazing guide, that went above and beyond for a really gre…
Not only enjoyed sightseeing, but I also learned a lot about the history, people's lives, etc… It was a very impres…
Took shuttle with them fro SAN Salvador to Leon Nicaragua 2 vans plus boat it was perfect 👍 Thanks Marbel 🙏
Great service great minivans very comfortable and professional Picked up fro SAN Salvador and others from El Tunco…
Go-to travel agency in El Salvador
I strongly recommend Marvel’s services. I spent with this guy 3 full days in El Salvador in Jan 2023. We visited Sa…
San Salvador City Tour
Very knowledgeable tour guide 🇳🇮 Excellent service 👏🏼 I did a very complete tour of San Salvador city.
Great tour of San Salvador!
Roberto was a great tour guide. He shared lots of history and personal experiences during our tour. Highly recommen…
The utmost professional and knowledgeable guide.
Marvel was an excellent communicator pre and mid trip ensuring I was comfortable at all times and he read my pace a…
Great, great, great!
Don’t read the review, just book this trip! An amazing to San Salvador with Marbel. Feel like San Salvador is your …
Great tour to Suchitoto with Marbel
Marbel was a fabulous guide on a tour of the delightful colonial town of Suchitoto, which he designed especially fo…
Ascending Vulcano Santa Ana
Super good team, well organized:) Fantastic guides who brought us safely to the top! We are looking forward to th…
Santa Ana hike
With Marbel’s excellent service we hiked Santa Ana without having to do any planning, just relax and enjoy. A great…
Awesome! A boat from El Salvidor to Nicaragua is the way to go
We took the boat shuttle across the Gulf of Fonseca from El Salvador to Nicaragua with the added bonus of a shuttle…
Best shuttle option
I took the shuttle from Santa Ana to Antigua and back and it was a really good experience. Clean, comfortable, and …
More to explore in San Salvador
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Miguel was an excellent guide, thoughtful and informative, not only about Mayan culture and history, but also about more current histories of indigenous people in El Salvador. Joya de Cerén was fascinating as the "Pompeii" of the Maya, and Miguel took enough time explaining the site to us. We also enjoyed the other two Mayan sites San Andres and Tazumal as well as a scenic lunch overlooking the lake in Caldera De Coatepequ before heading back to our hotel. Our drive Julio was very smooth and careful. AA+++
Written 13 March 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Buy it with
From quick jaunts to full-day outings.