Recommended by 85% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
This package offers the best of Nicaragua: two antique colonial cities founded almost 500 years ago, their architecture and history; active volcanoes and tropical forests; mangrove forest and Juan Venado Natural Reserve.
- Arrival & departure transfer
- All ground transfers described in the program
- 1 night / Hotel Contempo, Standard Room, Breakfast included
- 2 nights / Hotel El Convento / Standard Room, Breakfast included
- 3 nights / Plaza Colon / Superior Room, Breakfast included
- Shared Leon City Tours (L)
- Shared Juan Venado Island and Natural Reserve & Mangrove Forest
- Shared Granada City Tour, Shared Las Isletas Boat Tour
- Shared Mombacho Volcano & Canopy Tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Price not valid during Christmas, New Years & Poetry Feb. 12- 18) & Easter Week.
- Requires a min. of 2 people.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Time of year
I had a private tour of Panama City - visited the old city (Casco Viejo), tried on a Panama hat, went over the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal via the Bridge of the Americas road bridge, to Causeway Islands (four small islands by the Pacific entrance to the Panama Canal,…
Date of experience: August 2017
Excellent guide- Miguel. Picked us up at hotel and accompanied us through the Miraflores Locks museum. Our personal guide moved us through the areas to avoid the crowds and xplained everything to us. Then back in the private van for tour of old US buildings / new areas and then…
Date of experience: March 2017
Responded 12 Apr 2017
Dear Customer, Thank you for taking some time to write your review, we are very happy you enjoy your tour with our guide Miguel. It is our goal to have pleased clients. We Hope to have you soon in Panama again. Best Regards.
Our 3 nights and days in Panama City and vicinity, followed an Un Cruise Safare Voyager cruise along the west coast of Costa Rica and through the Panama Canal. Our timne in Panama was planned by Lorena Amador, from Panama Trails affiliate, Costa Rican Trails, in San Jose, Costa…
Date of experience: March 2017
I have used Panama Trails for two trips to Panama. The first, I was a solo traveler and my first visit back to Panama in almost 30 years. This most recent time, I was with a friend. I've taken a lot of their tours and used them for airport transfers and hotel reservations. I've…
Date of experience: December 2015
This was a private day tour of the Miraflores locks with a pick up from our city hotel and a transfer to the Gamboa Rainforest. Luis or guide knew a great deal about everything locally and had impressive knowledge of the locks themselves. He was obviously known to a lot of the…
Date of experience: September 2015
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Nicaraguan Trails - Day Tours
well organized and planned out
I'm from the USA and traveled with them for planning my 20 day trip starting with 10 days in Nicaragua and then 8 i…
Two excellent short tours to León & Granada
Totally recommend this company. Had two excellent and well-priced private tours. Guides and drivers in both cases w…
Nicaraguan Trails was the best, Lorena Amador was not only professional but she made our honeymoon vacation one to …
Great Price for Private Tours
Pablo at Nicaraguan Trails arranged two tours for our anniversary trip- the Masaya Night Tour and a Day Tour of Mom…
One of a Kind Five Week Honeymoon
In June 2012 my wife and I set off on a five week honeymoon to Nicaragua. With the help and guidance of Nicaraguan …
- Duration: 8 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Best of Nicaragua
- Best of Nicaragua cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Best of Nicaragua on Tripadvisor
- Best of Nicaragua is hosted by Nicaraguan Trails - Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Nicaraguan Trails - Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best of Nicaragua on Tripadvisor