3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua
By Show Me Nicaragua Tours
With this 3 full days tour boundle you get to visit the top travelers picks worry - free with your own local tour guide who is knowledgeable, fluent in English, provides a personal approach and safe private transportation. Places to visit. Day 1 .Granada Area. Here you will be in contact with nature by enjoying a nice boat ride on lake granada. Have a guided walking tour in the colonial city. As a last spot to visit you will feel a nice breeze and hiking at Catarina lookout . Day 2. Leon Area. The ruins of Leon to learn abut the colonization in Nicaragua also will visit the current city of leon and walk on top of the roof of the cathedral and learn from our culture at Museum Ruben Dario and Arrechavala. Day 3 Masaya area. Visit the Handicraft market, main square, Coyotepe fortress. Relax floating on a wooden platform at Apoyo lagoon where you can do kayaking, swiming. Finaly you will take stuning picutes with the orange lava in the background from the crater at Masaya volcano.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 6–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Hotel/airport pickup and drop-off
- Tour guide and driver
- Walking tour in the city of Granada, Masaya and Leon
- Entry/Admission - Islets of Granada
- Entry/Admission - Mirador de Catarina
- Entrances fees to some churches and Ruins of Leon
- Food and drinks
- Masaya volcano entrance fee is not included
- Boat ride fee is not includded
- Entry/Admission - Masaya Volcano National Park
- Entry/Admission - El Coyotepe Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Laguna de Apoyo
- Entry/Admission - Ruins of Leon Viejo
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We can pick you up from your Hotel in Manauga or the airport. If pick up is on a different city from Managua like in Granada or masaya area extra fees apply $20 PP
- Augusto C Sandino Airport, Managua Nicaragua
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P26
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua on Tripadvisor
- How much is 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua?
- 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua price starts from S$363.20. Discover and book 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua on Tripadvisor
- What is the 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua cancellation policy?
- 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua?
- 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua is hosted by Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Show Me Nicaragua Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3 full days PRIVATE tour at Granada, Masaya and Leon area from Managua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62978P26
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Islets of GranadaStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2GranadaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Mirador de CatarinaStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Masaya Volcano National ParkStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Masaya Crafts MarketStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 6MasayaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7El Coyotepe FortressStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Laguna de ApoyoStop: 4 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Ruins of Leon ViejoStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 10LeonStop: 2 hoursSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Good transport company
This company was great for a secure and private transport out of the Managua airport. The car was not the minivan d…
🛑Don't Do It🛑
Disappointing. The provider neither responded to messages via TA nor was he reachable. Not recommended! By ca…
Awful! Waste of money.
1. Have a guide who really does speak English if that is what you have promised. Our guide could not answer simple …
Short and Sweet
I literally sent to them the night before and asked if they can manage a tour . They were very responsive and manag…
Granada and Masaya Tour From San Juan Del Sur
Michaell was able to arrange a driver to pick us up from San Juan Del Sur for a day tour of Granada and the Masaya …
Guide did not explain the itinerary in the beginning and that he cancelled the waterfall even that we paid to be include
Was ok but what did not like is my tour included the waterfalls but they guide did not say anything the time of pic…
Great and safe tour company
Mike was able to make a trip happen for me last minute taking me from San Juan Del Sur all the way to board cerro n…
Great end to our trip
Me and one other traveler booked a last second tour with ShowMeNicaragua for the last day of our trip in Nicaragua.…
All day fun
I had so much fun. It was me and bae and it was great bc it’s a private tour so we could get to know each better wi…
An absolute fantastic adventure!
Davis was great! We visited so many fantastic locations: chocolate museum, cigar factory, colonial church, and had …
well worth tour. Friendly people
Incredible, it was my son and I, just a boat for us was very cheap and the man who took us very nice and polite, a…
We took a 3hr tour from our hostel in Managua to see the Masaya volcano and also went to the Apoyo lagoon. The acce…
Service delivered with a smile
This was our second time to Nicaragua and we wanted to explore the area and learn more about the culture and geogra…
Exploring Leon Viejo and Leon
My husband and I had a great time on this excursion with Daniel and Julio from Show Me Nicaragua Tours. Our guides …
A Day Full of Fun
My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our full day tour with Daniel and Henry! Show Me Nicaragua Tours had contacted …
Can you pick up and drop off in Dan Juan Del sur? What are the accommodations?