Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Starting this adventure aboard the Panama Railway is one of the great train journeys in the world. In addition to its colorful history, the railway follows a scenic route through the Isthmus of Panama. Then we invite you invite you to discover the fortresses of the Spaniards on the Atlantic Coast of Panama, you will observe the architectural wonder of the colonial era, the great nature that borders the fortresses. we will walk where the soldiers of the Spanish kingdom were defending the passage through the community of chagres that constitute a magnificent example of the military architecture of the seventeenth and eighteenth centuries. Later we will visit Portobelo which is a natural port and a village located in the Republic of Panama. It was one of the most important towns in America. At the end we will close with a stop at the famous Playa la Angosta where you can swim in the waters of the Atlantic Ocean of the Panamanian Caribbean
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Panama Canal RailwayStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Fort San LorenzoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 3Museo de La Real Aduana de PortobeloStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Portobelo National ParkStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- Bottled water
- Please indicate whether you take sugar-free or normal soda
- Train ticket
- ticket to San Lorenzo
- Certified guide
- Promotion every child from 0 to 11 years old will only pay at $ 50.00 surcharge in cash or credit card
- Entry/Admission - Panama Canal Railway
- Entry/Admission - Fort San Lorenzo
- Entry/Admission - Museo de La Real Aduana de Portobelo
- Entry/Admission - Portobelo National Park
- Entry/Admission - Playa La Angosta
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 4 more reviews on Viator
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: RD TOUR PTY
Our guide Joseph was so accommodating, his English was excellent. Feeding the monkeys was something we will never …
Great time with Gustavo! The trip was interesting, engaging, informative and lots of fun!! First of all, just bein…
Omg! I absolutely loved every aspect of the tour; every component/ activity was fun and a learning experience. I wa…
A wonderful fun way to spend the afternoon. The guide is very knowledgeable and obviously loves his job. Very atten…
Very accommodating for our tour of monkey islands
Gustavo was a great guide for this tour, very accommodating in advance and dealing with our ever-changing schedule …
Tour was authentic and fun and the best day we had in Panama! Joseph and his team are wonderful and knowledgeable. …
Monkeys are so cute ! Gustavo is best guide!
The best! Gustavo provides an excellent tour!!! His knowledge, attention to details, and personality made for the …
Our tour guide Missouri was kind, informative and friendly. We recommend the tour highly. Lots of information, good…
We got a wonderful guide through our Hotel, Hyatt Place (downtown.) Tito dropped us off at the Panama Canal Museum…
Definitely worth it!
Gustavo was an amazing guide. It is a unique experience to step inside the rain forest and hike to a waterfall, boa…
Awesome experience with Gustavo and nature!
We did a private tour with Gustavo to Lake Gatun/ Monkey Island/ National park with our two small kids. I am so gla…
This tour was the highlight of my trip to Panama. I learned so much about the history and culture, awesome food and…
Unica! One of a kind!
Bellissima esperienza, grazie anche alla nostra guida Gustavo che affronta il proprio lavoro con entusiasmo. Alla p…
Best tour, and best tour guide in panama- Gustavo!
When we were in panama, all other tour operators told us that they were sold out, but RD tour PTY was the only one …
it was great. panama is rich in culture and history. so many buildings. it was great to see how the economy is go…
- Duration: 10h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
from SGD 227.11*
Popular: Booked by 167 travellers!
Frequently bought together
from SGD 122.50*
Popular: Booked by 1,789 travellers!
Nature and Wildlife
from SGD 211.76*
Popular: Booked by 1,297 travellers!
from SGD 182.62* SGD 202.93
Popular: Booked by 378 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama
What time does Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama start?
Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama on Tripadvisor
How much is Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama?
Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama price starts from S$252.58. Discover and book Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama on Tripadvisor
What is the Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama cancellation policy?
Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Discover the Spanish Colonial Fortresses in Panama on Tripadvisor