Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
The Chagres River, at the time of the colony, this mighty river was a transit route between the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea. Spanish settlers, pirates, gold diggers passed through its waters, bringing incredible wealth from one place to another; Many never managed to reach their destination. Their stories were lost in these waters surrounded by jungle, with the passage of time they became part of one of the wonders of the modern world, the Panama Canal. Panama Outdoors invites you to join us on a kayak tour through this beautiful river. We will enjoy the historical comments of our guide, in which this river has been a vital part of the development of trade between both oceans. We will visit an Embera village, where we will have lunch and offer us a sample of their traditions such as dances, music, crafts and history.
- You’ll have 2 starting optionsOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- Pass byPanama CanalSoberania National Park
- 1Chagres National ParkStop: 6 hoursRio Chagres, Embera communities, rainforest.Read more
- You'll end atSee Important Information for details
Centro Comercial El Dorado, Vía Ricardo J. Alfaro, Panamá, Panama Plaza Centennial Mall, Panama City, Panama
Returns to original departure point
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Kayak and safety equipment
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- To know how to swim
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Panama Outdoors
Adventure, relaxing and workout all in one trip
Begins with a challenging cave exploration, follows with a relaxing waterfall and natural swimming pool dip. Finall…
Very nice outdoors experience!
They picked us up on time and all the trip went smooth as explained by the guide. The cave is awesome and the guide…
Amazing place to visit and a great guide/tour
I visited Bayano caves with a couple of friends, we asked fairly last minute and were lucky another group was alrea…
Must do activity in Panama!
We really enjoyed this tour with Luis. The cave was beautiful! It was a little scary walking into a dark cave but w…
Fantastic trip - prepare to get wet
We took this trip at the end of the dry season, so the water was a little lower - only chest height! - but prepare …
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 205.74*
Popular: Booked by 170 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park
What time does Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park start?
Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park on Tripadvisor
How much is Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park?
Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park price starts from S$370.63. Discover and book Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park on Tripadvisor
What is the Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park cancellation policy?
Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kayak and Embera Village in Chagres Park on Tripadvisor