LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua
By Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Standard overnight accommodation
- Entry/Admission - Copan Ruinas
- Entry/Admission - Macaw Mountain Bird Park & Nature Reserve
- Lunch and dinner
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555ANTCOPQUI
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
- If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- How much is Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua?
- Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua price starts from S$487.37. Discover and book Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua cancellation policy?
- Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua?
- Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua is hosted by Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Guatemalan Adventure Day Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Copan Ruins Overnight Trip from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 5555ANTCOPQUI
Antigua Guatemala - Copán
Macaw Mountain Bird Park &...
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Fun, takes second place to Acatenango
For $25 get a ticket in town for the next day (never sells out)- you’ll go up and see the DORMANT volcano, which is…
guide spoke NO English
I paid a lot for this tour – US $159 (even though the website states "starting at $85") – and was promised an Engli…
The guide was excellent. I loved everything about this trip. However, the thing that stood out was TripAdvisor. The…
Great guide, great logistics, unforgettable sights.
It was amazing. Our guide was knowledgeable and friendly and passionate. The logistics were pinpoint. Everything we…
The highlight of my Guatemala trip!
I will recommend this tour to anyone that travels to Guatemala. Not only were the sites amazing but my tour guide …
Great company for solo travelers!
Carmen was my guide on this solo tour. She is a great story teller and gave me all kinds of historical information!…
This was our first time booking a week long tour with Guatemalan Adventure and let me tell you they did not disappo…
Great service and fantastic support
We just came back from a one-week vacation tour of Guatemala. I can't say enough good things about Guatemalan adven…
Long Day trip from Guatemala City to Tikal
We do enjoy the day trip fling there. We do not mind getting up early for the transfer to airport but do have a con…
Amazing highest experience
This was a very intense and highly recommended experience. Our local guide Luis did the easiest and knowledgeable t…
I highly recommend this tour. Ask for MIRCO specifically! He is so knowledgeable about the areas you will be visiti…
This tour was totally worth it! They picked up from hotel and the trek to Lake Atitlan was beautiful! We had a priv…
Very cool and surreal. Worth seeing
Very cool experience! Hiking a volcano is a bit surreal. A little work to do but if you can walk two miles on a st…
I highly recommend this trip if you want to experience the beauty of this magnificent scenery and the culture of th…
The best way to enjoy Guatemala
Our trip was completely organized by Guatemalan Adventure, it envolved adventure visiting a volcano, then flying in…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
If Mayan statues, glyphs, fine carvings are your thing this is where you need to go. This is to art, as Tikal is to Mayan architecture. It took me a while to complete the visit. But I loved it. The museum is a must! And make sure to visit the archeology museum at Guatemala city. Most of the sites do not have lot of art and sculptures on location. They never existed, or robbed or moved to museums. Copan still does.
Written 2 January 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.