Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua
By Atitlan Adventure Tours
Este es un recorrido privado que comienza desde Antigua Guatemala. Tomaremos un autobús que nos llevará a Panajachel. A partir de ahí tendremos a nuestro guía que nos espera para tomar la lancha que nos llevará para visitar los pueblos de San Juan y Santiago, en el recorrido verá mujeres tejedoras con algodón y tinte natural, plantas medicinales, iglesias coloniales, mercado de verduras, visitar una granja que trabaja con abejas nativas para producir miel, visitar mercados de artesanías entre otros.
per group (up to 5)
per group (up to 5)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Iglesia Católica de San Juan La Laguna
- Entry/Admission - Casa Flor Ixcaco
- Entry/Admission - San Juan la Laguna
- Entry/Admission - Galeria de Arte Chiya
- Entry/Admission - Colonial Church
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- Recogemos a los pasajeros en todos los hoteles en Antigua siempre y cuando nos dejan la direccion de del hotel
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155251P9
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travellers in public areas
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- How much is Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua?
- Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua price starts from S$682.87. Discover and book Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua cancellation policy?
- Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua?
- Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua is hosted by Atitlan Adventure Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Atitlan Adventure Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Atitlan one day from Antigua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 155251P9
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Iglesia Catolica de San Juan La LagunaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Casa Flor IxcacoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Xunah KaabStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Galeria de Arte ChiyaStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Colonial ChurchStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Coffee and Cultural Tour
We booked a coffee and culture tour of San Juan during our honeymoon at Lake Atitlan. We really enjoyed this exper…
Dream come true
This is an amazing place. The ride is long but beautiful. The little towns around are unique and deserve some time …
Best guide in the area
I highly recommend taking a tour with Thomas. He is an excellent source of information about the local Mayan comun…
Had a wonderful trip across the lake.
The boat tour of the Lake also includes visits to three small villages, where we were taken to the studio of the w…
Zip Lining with a twist
The safety and patience of the guides made me feel very safe, my first time zip. we took the long route lines, alon…
A must in Panajachel
If you travel to Panajache, you must try boat tours to other villages around the lake, with 20 dollars you can visi…
Great customer service, and lovely Atitlan bike trip
I came across this company, also called Kukulkan Travel I believe, while at home doing research for a bike tour aro…