On this enjoyable 6-hour Evening Dubai Desert Safari tour to a Bedouin camp you will stop to take photos of the desert dunes. Then, drive across the desert dunes on a thrilling 4WD dune bashing activity and experience sand boarding.If you are feeling truly adventurous, opt for the high dunes option where the level of the dunes is increased.
Enjoy a panoramic view of the sunset, before going to an authentic Arabic camp.
Experience a traditional Arabic welcome of coffee and dates, and learn more about the culture through multiple activities and entertainments. Take a short ride around the desert sands on camel-back.Relax in the beautiful Bedouin encampment. Get a traditional henna painting on your body, or smoke a shisha pipe to get into the spirit of the Arabians. You are invited to put on traditional costumes for a souvenir photo. You can even get a photo taken with a falcon on your shoulder. Then, enjoy a buffet Dinner under a canopy of stars and watch traditional Tanoura dance( Egyptian Dance)shows, belly dance and Fire show.
• Dubai Desert Conservation Reserve, Desert Dubai-Al Ain Road - Exit 50, 118887 United Arab Emirates
• Dubai, Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Emirate of Dubai, Emirate of Dubai
• Falafel - Falafel is a deep-fried ball, or a flat or doughnut-shaped patty, made from ground chickpeas, fava beans, or both.
• Buffet & BBQ - Main Course : Biryani Rice, White Rice Vegetable – Chick Peas, Latin (Daal), Noodles & Potato Wedges
BBQ (Chicken Drum Stick, Chicken Tikka & Kabab)
• Fruits - Desert : Om Ali and Fresh Fruits
• Salads - Hummus, Green Salad, Tabbouleh, Pasta Salad and Kubus