View all photos (218)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the mysteries of Angkor on this full-day, small-group temples tour from Siem Reap. See the iconic Angkor Wat and the enigmatic faces of Bayon temple. Wander around Ta Prohm, where the trees are intertwined among the ruins, and enjoy a traditional lunch at Sras Srang -- the Royal Baths. This is a perfect tour for those who want to see the highlights of the Angkor temples in one day.
- Magnificent views of Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and Ta Prohm
- Guided tour: the vast park makes it easy to get lost
- Great value with Angkor entrance pass and lunch included
- Small group mean more time to ask your guide questions
What to Expect
We start our adventure with a visit to Angkor Wat temple, easily the most famous and best-preserved of all temples within the Angkor complex. We then move on to Angkor Thom, visiting Bayon, with its 54 towers decorated with more than 200 enigmatic smiling faces, Phimeanakas, Baphoun, Terrace of the Elephants and the Terrace of the Leper King. We finish the morning with a stop at the very photogenic South Gate of Angkor Thom City, where the gods and demons line the road leading to the gate, struggling in a cosmic tug-of-war. The Gate itself is crowned with four large faces facing in the cardinal directions. Lunch is Khmer-style in a local restaurant. Regain your energy enjoying a sumptuous Khmer feast near Sras Srang, the Royal Pool of Ablutions, originally reserved for the king and his consorts. Enjoy a spread of great local food followed by a nap lazing in a hammock, or explore to see the traditional way of life and say hello to the Cambodians living here. After lunch we continue your day tour by visiting the beautiful Ta Prohm (Tomb Raider) temple, which was made famous by Angelina Jolie, of course. Feel like one of the early explorers as you visit this temple which has been left to be reclaimed by the jungle. If time permits we'll finish the day climbing one of the oldest buildings in the Angkor complex, the brick pyramid-shaped temple of Pre Rup.
King's Road Angkor, Corner of 7-Makara & Achar Sva Street, Old Market Bridge, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1-day Angkor Archaeological Park pass
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Khmer local lunch.
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Archaeological Park
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years, children under 6 are not permitted on this tour
- Small-group tour maximum 12 people per tour
- Dress Code: Covered shoulders, chest and covered knees
- For most of the year it is hot when exploring the temples. The guide will make regular stops where you can purchase water and snacks. Please keep hydrated and bring sunscreen and hats to protect yourself from the sun.
- At the start of your trip there is the option of upgrading from a 1-day to a 3-day Angkor pass for an additional $25. Speak with your local guide about this.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: Your tour helps preserve local cultural heritage as it takes you to visit Angkor Archaeological Park, which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Part of your tour fee also supports a local family who cooks a traditional Khmer lunch as part of the tour.
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
About the operator
By: Siem Reap Urban Adventures
Siem Reap, Cambodia239
Great fun - a once in a lifetime experience!!
Long Thou was a great guide who did his best to encourage us to sample many different and unusual foods!
Wonderful experience and phenomenal guide
We like to have fun and explore cultures while we travel. What better way then to immerse yourself with their…
This was a pretty cool tour with the different types of street food to try like the locals. The food was unique…
Really glad that we gave it a go
I’ve got to say that I was apprehensive but there was no need to be. Kim was great company and guided us through…
Tonle sap experience
Thou was an amazing guide took me to see places you wouldn’t find on the tourist map Was very friendly and very…
rating of Angkor temples
I thoroughly enjoyed the tour of the temples. What made the tour especially great was our tour guide Vantha. He…
Siem reap urban adventures.
We had Vantha as our guide. He has incredible cultural and historical knowledge of Cambodia. We learned so very…
Tonle Sap cruise and small group tour
Fascinating tour of the morning Market, with a cruise on Tonle Sap lake and the floating village. Vantha was very…
Mr. Thou - Greatest Guide in Siem Reap
This was a fantastic tour for visitors to Siem Reap. Street food is a crucial part of the culture of Cambodia and…
This tour felt very authentic due to the local guide, the food eaten and the setting- we were literally eating…
- Angkor Wat, Angkor Thom, and 6 more
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071