Luxor or Waset as it was called in Ancient Egypt or even Thebes during the Greek Time is one of the world heritage sites that should be as a must to be visited. It is locating about 280 km southwest of Hurghada, Red Sea or around 4 hours drive. Such a day trip private is the best option for adults or couples. It is a guided tour with the Egyptologist visiting the east and the west bank including Lunch.
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- private Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Qualified Egyptology guide
- Lunch at local restaurant
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- door to door transfers from and to your hotel
- private tour(you will have your own licensed driver and your own qualified guide)
- necessary licenses for the tours
- bottled water
- entrance fees
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- we pick up all our guests from any hotels inside or around hurghada
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada,?
- Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, price starts from S$226.25. Discover and book Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, cancellation policy?
- Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada,?
- Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, is hosted by Mody Egypt tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Mody Egypt tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada,?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 13h. Discover and book Private Tour To Luxor from Hurghada, on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 128216P8
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byHurghada
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Mody Egypt tour
Joined in March 2019
#371 of 900 Outdoor Activities in Hurghada
- Relax48586400Tour reviewWill have unforgettable memories on this trip. Our tour guide Mustafa Ragab was very good, I would recommend him to anyone taking this tour. He was friendly, had a lot of knowledge on Egyptian history and goes out of his way to help anyone for anything!
- Karen A00Nile CruiseWe had a great time in this 4 days/3 nights cruise. Mustafa Ragab is a great guide and always ensured that the group’s needs were met. If you want to visit most temples, you definitely need to book this cruise.
- Rhodre2300The best guide in Egypt!We loved our guide Mustafa Ragab! He was super knowledgeable and went out of his way to make sure we were comfortable. He gave so much information when we were at all the temples and tombs, but also shared lots of information about Egypt when we were driving or arriving to different places. Mustafa also went above and beyond many times, stopping for drinks or ATMs for our group, and would do everything with a smile on his face. I would recommend this tour with Mustafa to anyone who wants to have a great time in Egypt!
- MeggySS00Mustafa Ragab - guideOur guide Mustafa was wonderful and very informative, we learnt a lot about ancient history and were able to ask questions. Very friendly, would recommend for your tour in Egypt.
- LifeAt60s00Poor Communication, unprofessionalism and don't care about customersWe've booked a 5 Days/4 nights Nile cruise through Mody Egypt Tours via their website two months prior to the tour. We paid extra for domestic flights from Cairo to Luxor and Aswan to Cairo with an extra day to Abu Simble. After we have paid in full, it seems there was no one in their company anymore as we received neither confirmation of payment nor flight schedules. After numerous times of email and WhatsApp messages, the company rep "Mohammed El-Shalb" replied back "Noted" without further details of our tour. That created anxiety for all of us before we took off overseas to Cairo with doubt that we have been scammed. After arriving Cairo, I have to chased "Mohammed" down about our flight schedule to Luxor and the hotel pick up times. Finally Mohammed replied back saying that he was waiting for the booking company. We finally received the flight tickets at 4pm for next morning flights at 5:30ama and 6:00 am in two separate flights. We have to accept it without any options. Mody Tours book the tickets at the last minute. This is totally unprofessionalism. We might get cancelled if all sold out. The cruise ship "Nile Symphony" is in the middle of the pack. The room is clean and the service is good. Except do not buy the data sim card from the cruise. They sold you the used sim card. The food quality is good and they provide both international and local choices for all three meals in buffet style. Mody arranged us to join with other groups in 12-18 people. Also , a guide "Mustafa" was assigned to us all five days. The guide was average and he was lack of professioalism such as not waiting the whole group before explaining things and confusing about gathering point after each tour. The Hot Air Balloon was cancelled. Most of the group members were offer a day tour to Abu Simble as compensation and we have to pay extra for it prior. No compensation to us was mentioned. On the 4th day after a long day to Abu Simble, we were offered to visit Philae Temple the next day and we accepted as we expected our flight would be later next morning or in the afternoon. However, we yet not receiving our flight tickets at 2pm. We received our flight tickets at 5pm and the schedule was at 9:30am the next morning. That means we will miss the last POI without compensation again. We asked the tour guide and Mody; the guide has nothing to offer and Mody didn't even reply. The finally remark is DO NOT JOIN MODY EGYPT TOUR.
- ljaime700Terrible ServiceMody Egypt Tours company was the WORST experience we had on our trip to Egypt. First we started in Cairo had excellent experience there (Not Mody) our second stop was in Hurghada, which was also a very pleasant experience. Looking forward to the highlight of our trip (The Nile Cruise) that’s where our trip falls apart all due to Mody Egypt Tours! Having experience a great tour in Cairo, we knew what to expect, but instead Mody Egypt Tours fell completely. The main problem was lack of communication and accountability through the 5days we were under their care as we had paid for that service. No communication on pick up, schedule, accommodations, tours, itinerary, etc… We were picked up by two guys who did not speak any English, left on a boat who said we were not on their guest list, to no show of tour guides on several of the tours. Also cruise ship we were on burned in the middle the Nile. Everyone had there guide there with them and were accommodated and taken care of. We were left alone with out guidance, assistance, comfort and communication from the tour company we paid so much money to. The only way we were able to get communication was through other groups that had theirs guides. But Mody never provided us with a guide or anything they advertise. The service was non existing. I STRONGLY recommend to NOT USE this irresponsible, unprofessional, terrible tour company. It was the worse experience in Egypt. The fire on the cruise did not ruin the trip it was the frustration of the terrible lack of service and communication of a tour company we trusted. Don’t be fooled and stay away from this horrible tour company Mody Egypt Tours company is the WORST in Egypt, avoid as much as possible!!!!!
- gufranq202200Alhamdulillah as expectedReview of: 4-Day 3-Night Nile Cruise from Aswan to Luxor including Abu Simbel, Air Balloon Although our tour guide Mohamed, cruise staff awesome , and price were exceptional, it does need some improvement. This is the reason for 4 star not 5. Recommended improvements: 1. Provide option to pre-pay for entrance fee to temples so that waiting time will be reduced. 2. WiFI on cruise need to be fixed. 3. Although drinks on the cruise ship was very reasonable, we had to pay the final bill in cash. Lats but not least superb
- Patricia C00One of a kindAlthough it began with some problems (changing begin-end points only 1 week before) this cruise is the best thing a tourist must do to enjoy Egypt for sure. Just sailing along the Nile and having the opportunity to visit some of the most ancients world's buildings. But be prepared to hot climate! Nevertheless, egyptian people are very sweet and hardworking people!
- A2429BCrosaf00AmazingVery nice tour mustafa ragab good guido I advierte to John they Witherspoon you tour you Will be very happy
- David P00Brilliant day. Long travel times but worth every minute to see and experience cairo and giza.Brilliant day, guide was extremely knowledgeable and drivers were ready and waiting to take us from place to place. Thankyou
- aguitartj00They canceled the day before…We booked a 4 days cruise in the Nilo. They cancelled us the cruise one day before departure and just gave us 2 options… do the same cruise for the same price but excluding Abu Simble, which was of course not fair… or upgrade our booking to deluxe paying 150$ more. When we tried to contact them to discuss the options they didn’t answer, so we cancelled the booking. They just wanted us to pay more. Hope we will get the refund with no problems…
- TasosAnth00Not trustworthy at allBe aware of this tour. As we were searching for a nice tour from Aswan to Luxor we found this. It has a special ioffer for the dates we wanted to book. I was a little bit concerned about the price and that it didnt had reviews at all but I tried. When I booked it through viator it was at once confirmed. I contact them about the pick up time and some other details that we wanted to know. After almost 2 days noone responded and suddenly the tour was canceled. Thankfully viator gave me a solution and I got refund in 2 days. Viator informed me that from the tour company informed them that there was no availability for the dates i requested and only after January. What??? After cancellation I found out that the tour was still available for those dates but with double price. Also the even funniest thing after being cancelled tour company answered my message that is confirmed. A total chaos. Stay away from them. I realy dont know why tour copmany has good reviews.
- ladyuzma007 people in Egypt with Mody tours!This was one for the books! I had the best experience of my life in Egypt with this tour group! Sultan, our tour guide was phenomenal! He went above and beyond with recommendations and taking us from one place to another and providing all the facts about the ruins/temples. He made our friends birthday so memorable and we loved every minute of the cruise! There was a nice pool, great food, fun music and dance parties. I highly recommend working with Mody Tours. They helped us with last min transportation and fair pricing throughout. We were a group of 7 so not easy to deal with but they were very patient with us!
- Adela_M00Great trip to Cairo from HurghadaWe had booked a private trip from Hurghada to Cairo. We were a group of 10, so it was a mini bus just for us. The trip was a long one, but totally worth it. We left Hurghada at 3 am and got back to 10pm. In Ciaro we had a very informative female guide. She was a smart person, with a lot of knowledge about Egyptian traditions and history. She was not pushy at all and it seemed that genuinely wanted us to have a good time. We had several stops and for each of them she asked us if we want to go there or not and she was flexible about the schedule as well. Besides the pyramids, we did a stop at the Cairo Museum, a Nile cruise, a perfume shop and a papyrus place. All of the above were very interesting and helped us have a broader understanding of the Egyptian culture. A long trip, but worth it.
- 123AZY00Amazing day tourThis tour is fantastic. Real trip through the egyptian history with all important places visits included. Excellently planned and professionally guided by the very eloquent egyptologist, Ahmed who speaks an excellent English and German language. Everything is enriched with a ton of valuable tips and recommendations, and very good local lunch. You are comfortably picked up from your hotel, travel in a bus of high touristic class and are returned to the hotel after the tour. Worth of every cent paid for it.Overall, a great experience and price-friendly.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2021 • Solo
We met Khaled in Luxor for a private tour. It was a very authentic, Egyptian experience with traditional stops like alabaster fabric (felt a little pushy) and a very nice Egyptian lunch at Paris Restaurant. We go back by boat over the Nile. Great day !
Written 21 November 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.