View all photos (6)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- Professional PADI instructor
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Use of scuba equipment
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Food and drinks
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- PADI open water manual & certification card to be purchased from the dive club prior to stating the course (approximately €80)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Owd with Pyrates.Moody is very Patient,I needed some extra time that he gave me and he is so responsible to remove my fears and made me to enjoy my course and my First dives.
Date of experience: March 2020
1 Helpful vote
Response from Moody M, General Manager at PADI 3 Days Open Water Course
Responded 9 Mar 2020
Hello thank you choosing Pirates Dive Club, it has been a washer to teach you and you did very well. Yes we do give extra time when teaching and we don't charge extra because diving is our passion. We are all looking forward to seeing you again both in the near future. Regards from the Pirates Dive Club team.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pirates Dive Club
I did my Open Water and my Open Water Advanced with this company and was really happy. He rather helps people to fi…
Very profesional and good dive club!
My experiance with pirates dive club is exelent, profasional and friendly staff, went for a good week diving at the…
Responsible and individual
Had amazing 7 dives with pirates. Moody is very experienced and responsible. They picked me up each day from the ho…
Diving in Sharm with Pirates only!!!
Since I was 12 years old (2007) I dived in Sharm with Pirates Dive Club. After a long pause without diving I came b…
Diving with Pirates Dive Club
I've been in Sharm El Sheikh two times with my wife and each time we had a wonderful journey, thanks to Pirates Div…
Amazing diving and great service!
I had a great time diving with moody. The diving is amazing, its great to see the reefs are getting better every ti…
Amazing service, great diving and lovely vibe.
I am a regular of Pirates Dive Club, both Moody and Mohammed are friendly, take care of the things we havnt thought…
Had an amazing time with Moody😁👍🏼 did a refresh dive and two days of diving, would recommend Pirates anytime! ⭐…
Unforgettable diving on a well-equipped boat
The Pirate Club is a relatively small diving center, which allows to hope for an individual approach. General Manag…
Great diving center
Great diving center, another great dives with them, open to the wishes of customers, caring for entrusted equipment…
Great diving again
We dived with the centre not the first time and they still present really high standards. If you want to make some …
Moody and Ashraf are very good instructors and very helpfull. The equipment was really fine. We were happy that it …
just got back had another great dive..just can't fault the service .just a bit to hot for me in September usually g…
A great 3 weeks with Pirates
A big thank you to all at Pirates for a very enjoyable 3 weeks holiday. The guides were superb as were the boats al…
Great dive center
We have had a great time with Mudi, divemaster from pirates. The nicest guy, our daughter passed her junior owd cer…
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently Asked Questions about PADI 3 Days Open Water Course
How much is PADI 3 Days Open Water Course?
PADI 3 Days Open Water Course price starts from US$364.48. Discover and book PADI 3 Days Open Water Course on Tripadvisor
What is the PADI 3 Days Open Water Course cancellation policy?
PADI 3 Days Open Water Course cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book PADI 3 Days Open Water Course on Tripadvisor
Which company provides PADI 3 Days Open Water Course?
PADI 3 Days Open Water Course is hosted by Pirates Dive Club. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pirates Dive Club on Tripadvisor. Discover and book PADI 3 Days Open Water Course on Tripadvisor