Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (8)
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Half day trip to the National Park of Ras Mohamed from Sharm El Sheikh to do snorkeling with its varieties of the coral reef formations.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ras Mohammed National ParkStop: 4 hours - Admission includedThe National Park of Ras Mohamed is one of the most fantastic places in the world for doing snorkeling with its varieties of the coral reef formations. Ras Mohamed is located in the meeting point between Gulf of Suez and Gulf of Aqaba therefore you will be able to experience the snorkeling in both places & the marine life. Ras Mohamed is 20 Km south of Sharm el-Sheikh.Read more
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- The National Park Entrance Fees.
- Entry/Admission - Ras Mohammed National Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Superb excursion to coral reefs. So spectacular and awesome! The guides were very professional and experts.Remember to take underwater photos GOPRO with you! The guide was very careful about safety and helpful, when swimming. Thank you! Nov 19, 2019.
Date of experience: November 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Egypt Joy Travel
Perfect private Tour to valley of the kings
Absolutely perfect. We traveled from the Red sea picking up our guide Mahmoud on the way. He was the perfect guide,…
Great company use with confidence
Before going on the trip, I contacted the company and spoke to a very helpful member of staff, I explained that I h…
Long and enjoyable day
My husband and I took this trip with a private driver from Hurghada in January 2020. The museum and the pyramids a…
My and my husband took this day tour from Hurghada to Luxor on our recent trip to Egypt. The trip was just wonderfu…
After visiting Egypt numerous times in the summer we had the opportunity for a cheeky couple of weeks in February s…
We had a great trip from your hotel. Saw some amazing sites and the guide was funny and informative. I would defini…
Awesome day in Luxor
Took up the option of a private tour, guide and driver both brilliant. Luxor is amazing and our only negative is th…
Cairo and Luxor 2 days trip by plane from Sharm El Sheikh
We booked combination of Cairo and Luxor trip with Egypt Joy. Since we booked it last minute, we have to give credi…
Boat tour and snorkling
We have ordered this tour with my friend.It was a great tour. Everything was planned very good. Transfer from the h…
Dolphin show with swimming
Really, really enjoyed the show - interesting, attractive and involving. After the show we also did swimming with d…
Hurghada evening tour
We had an amazing memorable trip to the wonderful city of Hurghada. We were collected by private taxi and taken to …
Fantastic trip to Luxor
We were so delighted with the trip organised by Hatem. The organisation was brilliant from the start and we were co…
Excellent trip to the pyramids with my girlfriend. Everything went exactly as Hatem said it would Car picked us up…
Orange bay boat trip
The trip was very good. The only downside was that it was supposed to end at 4 or 4:30 pm and it ended at 2:35 pm!
Sharm El Shiekh city tour with Nabil from Egypt Joy Tours
Wonderful city tour. Take this tour when you first arrive. Nabil is full of information about Sharm and you see s…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Arabic, Italian, Russian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207