Rumtse to Tsomoriri
View all photos (3)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
you will enjoy this trek because you will learn many things from this trek,about monasteries ,about local lifestyle their culture ,food etc ...& yeh how your body & mind relax after the trek.
Arrival at Delhi - Leh
SIGHTSEEING to sham valley
Drive to Rumtse (4095m)
Rumtse to Kyamar (4383m) 4-5 hrs
Kyamar to Tisaling (4800m) via...
Tisaling to Pangunagu (Tsokar...
Pangunagu to Nuruchan (4500m)...
Nuruchan to Rachungkaru (4668m)...
Rachungkaru to Gyamalhoma...
Gyamalhoma to Korzok (Tsomoriri...
Tsomoriri to Leh (240 kms/6...
Returns to original departure point
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- trekking equipment
- Entry/Admission - Shanti Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Magnetic Hill
- Entry/Admission - Thiksay monastry
- flight ticket
- trek insurance
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
Chadar 2020 reviews,Go2ladakh is awesome...
Chadar trek 2020 review I had the best overall experience with the local team headed by Mr.Stanzin and Go2ladakh te…
We planned for chadar trek. Our trek got cancelled due to chadar breaking and we were depressed about not being abl…
It was very nice Experience. Arrangements were very nice. Worth of money. Hotels were also nice. Liked very much.
Srinagar leh Manali trip ( leh to leh Bike)
First of all a big thank you from my friend's and me to Mr Stanzin. He helped us throughout the trip and also avail…
Go2Ladakh people are very co operative.... We got the best deal with excellent property..... All other groups who b…
Srinagar, Punjab & Haryana tours
Selected Go2Ladakh for our Kashmir tour..Stanzin was professional, knowledgable, honest, customer friendly, and abo…
It was a lovely tour . Leh Ladakh has a mesmerising beauty. Chumik tours has organised my tour In a very well mann…
April @ Leh Ladakh
It is said that one should visit Leh Ladakh once in summer & winter however April month has its own beauty. It’s th…
This team is the best and most decent in industry for trips and honeymoon trips in india. They guided us very profe…
- Shanti Stupa, Magnetic Hill, and 10 more
- Duration: 12 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Nature and Wildlife
Frequently Asked Questions about Rumtse to Tsomoriri
Which attractions will I visit with Rumtse to Tsomoriri?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Rumtse to Tsomoriri on Tripadvisor
How much is Rumtse to Tsomoriri?
Rumtse to Tsomoriri price starts from US$2,771.06. Discover and book Rumtse to Tsomoriri on Tripadvisor
What is the Rumtse to Tsomoriri cancellation policy?
Rumtse to Tsomoriri cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Rumtse to Tsomoriri on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Rumtse to Tsomoriri?
Rumtse to Tsomoriri is hosted by Go2ladakh.in. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Go2ladakh.in on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Rumtse to Tsomoriri on Tripadvisor