Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
An exciting tour to the enigmatic cenotaphs of "Orchha" from "Khajuraho". More enigma is about the white vultures encircling the towering cenotaphs which are not found in any other part of India. Killing vultures are profane since they are considered to be the guardian angels of the cenotaphs dedicated to erstwhile royals ruling over this region. Also enjoy the banks of river betwa flowing adjacent to the cenotaphs.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Orchha FortStop: 3 hours - Admission includedMorning pickup will be provided from the "Khajuraho hotel/airport/ railways station and get driven to the Orchha, an 2 hours drive. Among the places to be covered are the palaces, temples and cenotaphs, or chhattris, in the town of Orchha, located along the Betwa River. The monuments reflects the diversity of the state’s heritage, with buildings and fortification walls that span a number of significant time periods in Indian history. Sit on the peaceful banks of Betwa River and jungles of Bundelkhand. Spot local birds and wildlife like Vulture, parakeets, Macaque, Indian roller, , baboon, gray langur, peacock, chital deer etc can be spotted in the deciduous forest. This reserve is home to over 200 species of birds, & offers spectacular trails for cycling. Evening drop will be provided to the "Jhansi" railways station OR driven back to your hotel in Khajuraho.Read more
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Orchha Fort
- Food and drinks
- local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Discover Activities
Worth a visit in December.
Enjoyed the serenity although there were not many birds on the 1st of November. Rs.500 they charged for the camera …
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho.
Exhilarating excursion near Kamasutra temple of khajuraho. This amazing tiger heaven is so close to the temple tow…
Worth visit but check on timings
This was a short trip and we went from Gokarna. It was about 1.5 hour drive but loved the beauty. The temple has ti…
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words.
An ancient engineering marvel impossible to explain in words....I was simply in an alien world with gods and angles…
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh
Pilgrimage trip to Uttarpradesh was nicely arranged and operated by the team. We were corresponding with Mr singh w…
History hidden beneath the soil and woods
Mehrauli archaeological park is an historical mine where it is so much to unravel.... The guide Me Jai singh was en…
this is a good show but its very unorganised and there are lots of mosqitoes. they need to improve the lighting.
majestic hidden himalayan corners and warm tribals
arunanchal pradesh is totally an unexplored himalayan heaven with warm tribal population around. sometimes we just …
vibrant rajasthan with expert locals
I liked the tour very much. The guys were helpful and indeed helped us to double the fun. local expert knowledge wa…
Refreshing world with pristine wilderness
Dudhwa is a perfect heaven for those who want complete solace from the mundane world. Abundance of flora fauna with…
Nice experience at sindhurug Fort
There is no other way to do scuba diving at sindhurug Fort. Dive instructor was very friendly and helpful to me. Go…
Romantic and colorful cities
Loved the lakes of Udaipur, the vibrant city of Jodhpur had a lot to offer, be it the fort palaces or the colourful…
my pilgrimage to the holiest of the holy
it was my dream to visit the holiest of the holy pilgrimages of north and whole trip was a dream come true for me. …
Less crowded and hidden tiger country
Got to know that we can find rhino outside kaziranga also. Elephants were moving around in herds. However real and…
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument
Good sightseeing if you are interested in old monument, i will not suggest to take a dip in water as water quality …
- Duration: 7–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Orchha from Khajuraho
What time does Orchha from Khajuraho start?
Orchha from Khajuraho will start at 7:00 AM. Discover and book Orchha from Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Orchha from Khajuraho?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Orchha from Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
How much is Orchha from Khajuraho?
Orchha from Khajuraho price starts from S$94.74. Discover and book Orchha from Khajuraho on Tripadvisor
What is the Orchha from Khajuraho cancellation policy?
Orchha from Khajuraho cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Orchha from Khajuraho on Tripadvisor