Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Heaven is a place on Earth, specifically, in Bali - or at least you’ll get a glimpse of heaven when you fly high into the Bali sky on a hot air balloon! Experience the first and only hot air balloon opportunity in the Island of the Gods when you make a visit at the Chedi Club in Ubud. Witness spectacular panoramic views of the Tanah Gajah area, the lush tropical forests of Ubud, and the beautiful sceneries of the holy Mount Agung on the eastern horizon as you ascend a thrilling 50 meters over vast rice fields. Embark on an exhilarating adventure amidst the calming atmosphere of rice paddies and natural landscapes when you book this hot air balloon experience at the Chedi Club.
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Ubud Kajeng Rice Fields WalkStop: 8 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Elephant CaveStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Ubud Traditional Art MarketStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Kajeng Rice Fields Walk
- Entry/Admission - Elephant Cave
- Entry/Admission - Ubud Traditional Art Market
- Souvenir photos
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children aged 0 to 1 are free of charge
- The one time hot air balloon ride is ideally for a couple, otherwise a maximum of 2 adults and 2 children (maximum of 220kg total weight)
- This activity is not recommended for pregnant women and PWDs
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible
- This activity may be canceled in cases of inclement weather. You will be given the option of booking an alternative time, or an alternative activity (subject to availability)
- The operator will only wait until 8:30am (sunrise), for the hot air balloon ride. Failure to arrive within the operating hours will be considered a no-show and no refunds shall be provided
- breakfast can be enjoyed before or after the hot air balloon flight
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Indo Trip
Lombok friendly tour and travel trip
We had a wonderful day trip starting with pick up from the cruise terminal,Aziz was the only one willing to collec…
3 island snorkel tour
Great experience I have a water phobia and haven't snorkled before. The conditions were great. The water was so cl…
Had the best day
We organised our day to the Gillis with Candra who I have used on a previous trip. Candra is very knowledgeable abo…
This is fraud
Stay away from this company. They arrived 40 min late and after bringing us to some random place informed us that w…
We had the boat and two crew to ourselves for the trip. They were lovely and so accommodating. What was great is th…
Snorkelling at Gili Meno was crazy busy around the statues
Snorkelling at Gili Meno was way too packed around the statues. The statues are man made and there was a flurry of …
D Tour Cruises are Amazing
Wonderful tour with D-Tour Cruises booked through tripadvisor who were OK to deal with, though not sure why they ca…
Best travel experience 2019
The 1 Day Komodo Island Tour with Tours to Komodo was by far the best experience throughout 2019. With a great crew…
Great way to see Komodo’s attractions in a day
I would definitely recommend doing this tour. Speedboat means you spend minimal time getting from A to B and more t…
Did not expect this to be a 50 person tour...
I booked this tour through Hotels.com which ended up being booked through a travel agency called BeFree. Based off …
This is simply wow
Was really amazed as a first timer doing snorkelling right in between the sea. The reef was wonderful.. got to see…
We visited this cave on a private tour. The road trip took an hour and was a small winding road. We saw the occasio…
Worst tour ever
This was the worst tour I have ever taken. They advertise free pick up from hotels on Lembongan however we were sen…
Fantastic amazing Day with DTour. Organised by the Blue Ocean hotel.
10 people, snorkelling on coral cays, climbing this hill. Manta ray snorkelling and Komodo dragons. One of my best …
Island Tour at Nusa Lembongan
Not into snorkeling but did a island tour and just loved it, went to the Famous yellow bridge, blow holes, dream be…
- Duration: 8m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 148.45*
Popular: Booked by 576 travellers!
from SGD 30.38*
Popular: Booked by 297 travellers!
from SGD 51.19*
Popular: Booked by 1,368 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud
- Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud will start at 5:00 AM. Discover and book Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud on Tripadvisor
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud on Tripadvisor
- Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud price starts from S$191.10. Discover and book Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud on Tripadvisor
- Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hot Air Balloon Experience with Meals at Ubud on Tripadvisor