Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Gunung KetejerStop: 2 hoursWe will pick you up at your hotel lobby at 8 am, (Senggigi and Mataram area hotels only, other areas will incur surcharge), then drive you to Mapak village. After getting fitted, we slowly ride and move through Padang Reak village through the huge rice paddy fields on the route. From there we then move onto Jeranjang Village, you will have a chance to try local cakes (if the traditional warung are open), then pass by the steam electricity generator. Head to Kebon Ayu Village to see how the locals make brick from clay in the traditional way, then ride to the weaving village of Ketejer to see the locals making Sarung. Our last stop will be riding to the Ketejer river and crossing the river by traditional wooden gondola through Mount Pengsong Temple. Our driver will be waiting there for you and drive you back to your hotel.Read more
- Bottled water
- All activities
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Use of bicycle and helmet
- Entry/Admission - Mount Pengsong
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Adventure Lombok
Nice beautiful places and snorkeling, but very touristy and expensive.
This was a very nice trip. We were picked on time, the guides and drivers were nice and friendly. We were taken to …
Great Guide but Shotty Equipment
Guide treated us very well. Lointed out clownfish, lionfish and turtles. Unfortunately one of my flippers were rip…
Went to the Gili Islands today and they were amazing, snorkeled three times saw a snake, turtles and many many fish…
Great snorkelling trip
Brilliant guides and boat driver. Very personalized service and quite flexible depending on what we wanted to do. W…
we enjoyed this attraction. Gilli Trawangan Gilli air and Gilli meno nice turtles boat correct statues amazing
Personal snorkeling tour of the Gillis
We only organised our tour two days ahead, so we were probably lucky that we had the tour to ourselves. Picked up a…
We just got back from a fabulous snorkeling trip to all 3 Gilis. Our guide Anton was fabulous. He was so caring and…
Downhill Mountain Biking a must for the adventurous and fit
Hot weather no worries! Had a great day today doing the Gnanggu mountain biking tour, Ronnie was a legend, a cycli…
Great Day Out
If you're only in Lombok for a short period of time, which we were (only 3 days as part of a multi centre holiday) …
What an awesome adventure!
We had an amazing day riding with our guide Rony. He was super knowledgeable, helpful and above all patient! The r…
Flexible and fun getaway
Booked the North Lombok day tour. Our guide, Roul, was pretty cool. Easy going, flexible for our wishes and knowle…
Semeru, Ijen & Bromo Tour
The entire experience was beyond my expectations! Firstly, the reservation team were happy to comply with our custo…
This tour was amazing. Our tour guide was called Edy and he was awesome! The driver was dady and he was quick but s…
The Most Amazing Waterfalls Ever!
This tour was amazing, our tour guide was called Edy and he was great! so funny, and also full of knowledge, he too…
Brilliant day out great instructor
My wife was worried about snorkeling but was made to feel at ease by ronnie and ended up absolutely loving it. Grea…
- Duration: 5–6 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Mountain Bike Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route
What time does Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route start?
Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route on Tripadvisor
How much is Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route?
Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route price starts from S$93.42. Discover and book Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route on Tripadvisor
What is the Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route cancellation policy?
Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route?
Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route is hosted by Adventure Lombok. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Adventure Lombok on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Half Day Lombok Bike Tour - Pengsong Temple Route on Tripadvisor