This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Koh Talabeng, Tambon Ko Lanta Noi, Ko Lanta Thailand
Koh Talabeng ,the huge limestone mountain island with its enormous cave and some small uninhabited islands and a small hidden beach in an inlet. The island is mainly limestone mountains with snaky coastlines in the west. So there are some attractive beaches and bays there. Talabeng Island, ancient pirates used the series of caverns on this island as their shelter. Surrounded by green forest ,the exploration of the caves is the highlight of this trip. They feature fresh clear water, stalagmite and stalactite that twinkle and shine. Somewhat difficult to travel along, the exterior is fairly steep but worth the effort.
Koh Phee (Ghost Island)or local people known as Koh Daeng is located in east side of Koh Lanta Noi, Krabi. Koh Phee, a small island in Andaman sea, which is not far from shore looks like a human skull resulting from the natural erosion of the period of a thousand years. Inside the cave have 3-4 small caves with stalagmites and stalactites and fossils in each cave. Some of the part of cave has to climb to get through left and right eyes of the skull.
Koh Ngai (or Koh Hai, you will find both spellings) is one of the Trang islands. Its long sandy beach with resorts lined and its blue waters make it a popular destination. The main beach and the pier are on the east side and there is a small beach with the sweet name of ''Paradise Beach'' on the other side of the island. It’s a stunning place and good for snorkeling.
Koh BuBu is a small island with tropical jungle and rainforest with a beautiful soft sandy beach on the south side. This is a great spot to stop and relax on the beach and there is plenty of shade provided by the large tropical trees hanging over the beach. The waters around here are clear for snorkeling and the main attractions are the pristine beach around Koh BuBu.
• 08:00am-09:00am Pick up you from your hotel to private pier at Saladan.
• 09:00am-10:00am Departure from Koh Lanta to mangrove forest, enjoy feeding to monkeys and put the crab cages at the mangrove forest.
• 10:00am-10:40am Go to Koh Phee which is quite famous with its limestone looks like human skull. Sightseeing and and exploring
• 10:40am-11:30am Go to Koh Talabeng, sightseeing around with scenic of limestone cliffs and swim into the sea cave with tiny beach inside.
• 11:30am-01:00pm Go to Koh Ngai, spend your time with unforgettable scenery of white sandy beach. Enjoy Thai buffet lunch, FISHING you can swimming, sunbathing, relaxing or snorkeling.
• 01:00pm-01:30pm Departure from Koh Ngai to Koh BuBu, sightseeing the beauty of a little gem of the sea.
• 01:30pm-03:30pm Move to the Mangrove forest, free time for feeding fishes, kayaking, fishing and relaxing around private fisherman's farm in the center of mangrove forest. Collect the crab cages and share seafood that you caught with friends.
• 03:30pm-04:00pm Move to the pier and transfer back to your hotel.
*The tour program is subject to change due to the weather & sea conditions*
Duration: 8 hours