Reserve Now & Pay Later
Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour
View all photos (4)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- A half day tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Use of a well-maintained bicycle during the tour, complete with helmet
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Local ferry crossings in and around Hoi An
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Compulsory Christmas and/or New Year dinner at included hotels
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations, otherwise supplementary charges will be applied
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Based on minimum 2 adults
- Minimum age to take tour is 2
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide.
- Return transfers for this excursion apply only / are inclusive for customers staying in Hoi An and inside Da Nang City centre. Transfers outside these areas such as along Da Nang beaches, harbour area and the Da Nang International Airport are excluded. Supplements apply for customers who want to join this excursion outside one of these regions.
- Customers are advised that during the TET celebrations (celebration of Vietnamese New Year), excursions and tours may be subject to supplementary charges and/or may see longer waiting times than normal. We appreciate your understanding on this.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for wheelchair users. Customers booking this this leisurely bicycle tour may expect some light hills, unequal terrain and/or some bike carrying along the way. A minimal degree of fitness may be needed to enjoy this excursion to the fullest.
- Children bicycles are on request.
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour.
- Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power.
- From November until January, temperatures in the morning may drop to slightly cooler levels, particularly when taking ferries. A thin jacket or wind breaker is recommended to bring on tour during these months.
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 48 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 48 hours may be on request.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asian Trails Vietnam
Even during Corona times (March 21st) we were able to visit the tunnels. Mrs. Phuong of Asian Trails made all sorts…
Nha Trang tour
Had a great day out with our guide Son,his english was very good,& a good sense of humour.His knowledge of the area…
I and my friend book this tour for the last day in Sai Gon. It's a nice jouney, you understand the life of people a…
Great tour, great guide
We have visited Saigon many times and wanted to see some things that we had not experienced before. This trip provi…
Fantastic Tour and Tour Guide
This was an intimate tour with only 4 tourist in it. It was nice because we got a lot of attention and explanations…
We did a wonderful programme in Hue. We stayed with a family in their garden home, and did a bicycle tour during wh…
5 day guided tour
We went from Hanoi to Pu Luong Nature Reserve and stayed in 2 really idyllic places (Van Long Garden in the Wetland…
Tour of Vietnam
Did a private tour of Vietnam with Kuoni and Asian trails were their chosen operator in country .Just want to say w…
In country and follow up service Excellent.
I visited 5 cities in Vietnam and Cambodia and had a different guide at each destination. It would be hard to pick …
Totally excellent service
Asian Trails arranged our holiday in Vietnam. All the hotels they arranged were very good or excellent as were the …
Great Experience in SaPa!!
Very good company by our guide Thuy. Not to forget our driver Thang as well! Thuy is very enthousiastic and dedicat…
Great trips and good tourguide
We enjoyed our trips which were organised by asian trail in hochiminh city.we had a great time visiting cu chi tunn…
Great service from Asian Trails
Marian and I have been on a 3 week trip to Vietnam. Asian trails handled most of our tours,hotels etc. They were ex…
Tours around Ho chi Minh City
We visited the Cu Chi Tunnels with our guide Vuong who was both knowledgeable and informative. I was slightly conce…
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 172 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour
What time does Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour start?
Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour?
Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour price starts from US$87.18. Discover and book Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour cancellation policy?
Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour?
Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour is hosted by Asian Trails Vietnam. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asian Trails Vietnam on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Hoi An Half-Day Bike Tour on Tripadvisor