Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- Tour is designed for best shore-excursion from Tien Sa harbor - Our guide and drivers are professional and experienced - We cover all places to visit in a good pace - Our tour is easy to be able to customize following cruise time. - All is private tour and get "None left behind" policy. Show less
- You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Japanese Covered BridgeStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2An Bang BeachStop: 4 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byMy Khe Beach
- 3Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The Sa Huynh Culture MuseumStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5The Marble MountainsStop: 40 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- Private transfer
- Private guide
- Port pickup and drop off: 25$/pax
- All taxes
- Entry/Admission - Japanese Covered Bridge
- Entry/Admission - An Bang Beach
- Entry/Admission - Fukian Assembly Hall (Phuc Kien)
- Entry/Admission - The Sa Huynh Culture Museum
- Entry/Admission - The Marble Mountains
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Vietnam Tour Tailor Company
Wonderful experience for Hanoi - Halong bay tour
loved all the single day in the 5 days package in Hanoi and Halong bay with this company. Totally wonderful experie…
Amazing view from the top of Mua Caves
Mua Caves is magnificent with breathtaking view from the top. Totally worth the 25 minutes climb. Tour guide could …
Wonderful guide and tour
An excellent day with VTT. Our driver met us and drove us to Hanoi. We met Ann and she was the real host of Hanoi w…
Excellent Hanoi food tour
After Halong tour we had a wonderful evening with Tom. He picked us up at the hotel lobby and took us to 8 stops to…
Wonderful arrangement from VTT
We booked several services with them for our trip in the North of Vietnam and all went as we expected. Our Hanoi ho…
Excellent deal and wonderful food tour
No doubt that their deal was the cheapest we found. The food tour was amazing, and and we had a wonderful time disc…
Excellent Vietnam Visa service and transfer
We booked their visa on arrival service and the transfer from Hanoi airport to Halong bay. All was what we expected…
Excellent Hanoi day tour
We booked a day tour to Hanoi from our cruise ship docking in Halong city with this company and could not thank the…
Excellent guides and tour. Cost was very reasonable.
My husband and I booked a 2 day shore excursion which started in Halong city. As it was our first tour operator in …
Wonderful cruise and tour
I’ve booked a 2 days and 1 night cruise with the Majestic Legend. Everything was perfect. We had a nice upgrade to …
Hanoi in a day from Halong City
I could not recommend it enough. Our guide in Hanoi is Ann and she was the perfect host. Make sure to find her if y…
Hanoi in a day from Halong
We traveled on the Celebrity Millennium cruise in the December 2016 and booked a tour to Hanoi from Halong bay; wit…
Maria Jose S00
Wonderful cruise and transfer service
We used the round trip airport transfer with this company and also their cruise service for the Paloma cruise and t…
Brilliant cruise service and Hanoi food tour
I and my friend booked an overnight tour to Halong Bay with this company, and never regret it. They offered us an u…
2 excellent days
We have got the tour on the cruise with my wife and booked their 2 days excursion to Hanoi and Halong Bay in Decemb…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 36.14*
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
from SGD 63.54*
Popular: Booked by 234 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor
Which attractions will I visit with Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor on Tripadvisor
How much is Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor?
Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor price starts from S$188.79. Discover and book Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor on Tripadvisor
What is the Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor cancellation policy?
Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor?
Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor is hosted by Vietnam Tour Tailor Company. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Vietnam Tour Tailor Company on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Danang - Hoian from Tien Sa cruise harbor on Tripadvisor