My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (9)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
• Visit 2 UNESCO World Heritage Sites • Discover the Champa Sanctuary of My Son • Enjoy traditional Champa musical performance • Discover how foreign influence transform Hoi An in a unique site • Enjoy the unique atmosphere in of ancient town street
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1My Son SanctuaryStop: 5 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Hoi An Ancient TownStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
Da Nang, Da Nang
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water: 01 bottle/pax/day tour
- Lunch at local restaurant (Vietnamese cuisine without beverage)
- Local guide
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at your Hotel in Danang
- Fuel surcharge
- Landing and facility fees
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant meals not included
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Tour East Vietnam
Amazing talent entertaining funny too just a bit crowded love that theres some refreshments before the show and a p…
we didn't have the private dinner, our hotel booked seats. The show was fantastic with the use of a very simple st…
There was a flight delay and the transport rearranged a later pickup for us. I would recommend this company for the…
A professional, efficient service.The driver arrived on time and the ride was comfortable and smooth.
Wonderful Show With Lots of Heart
A spellbinding revue of the history of Vietnam told in a heartfelt and incredibly skillful performance. Holy cow, i…
This was one of the highlights of our weeklong trip to the Ho Chi Minh city. We were pleasantly surprised by how fu…
2 tours booked
Half day tunnels and half day city tour. 2 morning trips in aircon car. Lyly was our guide both mornings. She was b…
Hoi An cooking _eco tour
Ok our guide was excuse any spelling mistake was (poh) it really is a great half day trip a having a Vietnamese coo…
Airport fare to District 1 hotels
Remember use only Vinasun taxi. Fare by meter is only 140k dong including toll. Sometimes slightly higher due to tr…
This Tour Should Be Missed on Off-Museum Days
I had thought I had booked this tour on a museum day, but got mixed on time zones. As such, the off-day included va…
City Tour - full day
Tour guide was good but vehicle was small for a group of six. Covered all the main sites with some good informatio…
Great Service, Valuable Tour
The tour was fantastic, well arranged and everything went smooth, even we have a limited to travel but the tour hel…
Hanoi in March
we are a group with 5 people. we took Ha Long and Hanoi tour for 4 days. All services are well arranged. we booked …
What a wonderful holiday
We had a trip to Vietnam including some popular cities: Ho Chi Minh City, Hanoi City and magnificent Halong Bay!!! …
Phuy Kwee C00
If you like a stroll and like to understand Vietnamese culture, you should truly join this tour. The guide can spea…
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 4 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 247 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour
What time does My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour start?
My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour will start at 8:00 AM. Discover and book My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour?
My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour price starts from US$113.85. Discover and book My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour cancellation policy?
My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 4 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 3 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book My Son Ruins and Hoi An Town Full-Day Private Tour on Tripadvisor