Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (11)
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
You'll start at
Or, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Lake TiticacaStop: 7 hours - Admission includedEarly land transfer to Copacabana Sanctuary for a brief guided visit. At the Copacabana harbor you will board the Catamaran cruise ship to sail to Sun Island, the birthplace of the Inca Empire. In this legendary island you will visit the Inca Garden, Stairs and Fountain. The itinerary continues with a visit to the Inti Wata Cultural Complex which includes two underground Museums of Archeology and Anthropology, the Traditional Medicine and the Titikaka Reed Shipbuilders Display Centers, the Pachamama agricultural Inca Terraces, a handicraft display, the Intica Lounge and at the Manco Kapac gazer a variety of Andean camelids. The Inti Wata Complex is the main private tourist attraction in Bolivia, available only to Catamaran Cruise Ship clients and includes a unique sailing experience on board a huge Titicaca traditional reed vessel for a panoramic visit to the Pilkokaina Inca Palace. Afterwards, board the Catamaran cruise again to sail while enjoying a buffet lunch. During this navigation you will be able to admire the Andean Mountain Range which on the Bolivian side of the lake is breathtaking. Then the Cruise crosses the Tiquina strait overlooking the native made pontoons used to transport vehicles. At the end of the afternoon; once the Catamaran Cruise arrives to Chua port you will be taken by land to the city of La PazRead more
You'll end at
PunoSee Important Information for details
Puno, Puno, Puno Region
Returns to original departure point
- Lake Titicaca catamaran cruise
- Round-trip bus transfers from Puno, Peru to Copacabana, Bolivia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Lake Titicaca
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- On this tour, you'll be traveling into Bolivia. You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- Please note: an additional entrance fee into Bolivia may be applied on the day of travel depending on which country you are from. Please reconfirm before your travel date to determine if this fee applies to you
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travellers
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Gray Line Peru
The Best Tour Available! Best Price! Best Tour Guide: Sylvia
This was the BEST use of our time and money in Cusco! Sylvia was our tour guide, and she was absolutely the most a…
An excellent way to visit and explore the Amazon rainforest in a safe and secure setting. The lodge gave you a grea…
A dining experience by Lima's awesome Huaca Pucllana ruins!
Visiting Lima is always a rewarding experience! We booked an early evening visit to the awesome "Huaca Pucllana" in…
Lots of driving ...
We had a good tour on our trip in January, but didn’t realize how much driving/traffic there would be. From the cr…
Wonderful tour!! Must-see near Cusco!!
Mother-daughter trip in early February, we had fantastic weather. Easy communication with the tour company, the tou…
Amazing Amazon Adventure
Efficient pick up service from the airport. Amenities are what you would expect from a lodge in the middle of the P…
With this global Covid 19 outbreak and the overseas travel restriction from our Canadian Government, we have to can…
A hidden gem in Peruvian History
This was a great half day trip that did a lot to demonstrate the roots and development of Peruvian cultures that ul…
Afternoon full day tour
We booked the late full day tour of Machu Picchu, from Cusco. We really had a great day and an amazing experience. …
A little flexibility
Our flight was 3 hours late and customs was extra slow. We absolutely missed our trip but they scheduled the next d…
I took this in Peru . They serve you a drink on this trip . Great Scenery. A must trip for anyone. Was funny was s…
Over the lines
The time spent flying over the Nazca lines is really interesting. However, it is only about 45 minutes. Taking thi…
Airport not to big so some walking necessary but not to bad. Immigration and customs professional and fairly quick.
Incredible Dining Experience!
We went on the last night of a 2 week group tour. The setting was enjoyable and the food was tasty and nicely prese…
GREAT - I highly recommend this Grey Line Tour handled by a local tour agency. They were very professional and go…
- Duration: 12h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently Asked Questions about Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno
What time does Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno start?
Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno will start at 6:00 AM. Discover and book Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno on Tripadvisor
How much is Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno?
Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno price starts from US$267.70. Discover and book Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno on Tripadvisor
What is the Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno cancellation policy?
Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno?
Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno is hosted by Gray Line Peru. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Gray Line Peru on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Lake Titicaca and Sun Island Catamaran Cruise from Puno on Tripadvisor