This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
★ Travel back in time 500 years ago ... ★ The Russian Federation is a multi-ethnic and multi-religious country, but the originally Russian land is an Orthodox state. And after Byzantium collapsed, Russia remained the only successor to Orthodoxy, and literally until the beginning of the 20th century it was believed that everything Russian is Orthodox, and everything Orthodox is Russian. ... ★ A TOUR OF THE TEMPLES AND MONASTERIES will interest lovers of ancient architecture, history and religious art. Through the surviving Russian shrines, we will learn about the bright times, as well as the darkest events in the history of Russia. ... ★ NOTES: This day tour is valid all year round, except for the main Orthodox holidays. ... ★ ATTENTION: This tour is for individual groups. The cost of the tour per person depends on how many people are in your group. ... ★ COMFORT: ★★★★★
- You'll start atKropotkinskayaOr, you can also get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Cathedral of Christ the SaviourStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Our Lady of Smolensk Novodevichy ConventStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Cafe PushkinStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Donskoy MonasteryStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atKropotkinskayaMoscow, Russia, 119019• Your guide will arrive at the hotel at the appointed time or at any place convenient for you. BUT if you prefer to meet in the place where the tour starts, we can make an appointment near Kropotkinskaya metro station, when leaving the subway, near the metro information stella with the red letter M. • Please let us know in advance the time and place from which you will be picked up.See address & details
Kropotkinskaya, Moscow, Russia, 119019
Returns to original departure point
- Not dull private guide
- Private transport with a professional driver for Option B
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of Christ the Saviour
- Entry/Admission - Our Lady of Smolensk Novodevichy Convent
- Entry/Admission - Donskoy Monastery
- Personal expenses
- Metro tickets for Option A
- Entry/Admission - Cafe Pushkin
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- Available for children over 8 years old, accompanied by parents
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Pickup offered
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207