View all photos (18)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
We will explore the very heart of Russia (and its brains as well) - the magnificent Kremlin of Moscow. We will explore the most visited museum in Moscow and we will enjoy some of the less-visited Kremlin spaces as well. You will have an insider experience, which you will never have if you visit the Kremlin on your own or with an audioguide. Please note, that there are no official museum tours to the Kremlin held in English. We will meet close to the entrance to the Kremlin territory and after a brief introduction will embark to the journey through different ages and centuries. You will learn a little bit about the history of Russia. You will make your own opinion about medieval Russian and local Games of Thrones. On our tour, we will explore the main territory of Kremlin and Cathedrals, where Grand Princes of Russia were coronated and where they were buried and we will enjoy the Tsar-Bell which never rang and the Tsar-Cannon, which never shot.
You'll start at
Manezhnaya Ulitsa, 13/1, Moskva, Russia, 125009We meet under the Trinity bridge (Troitskiy bridge)
See address & details
- 1Moscow KremlinStop: 60 minutes -See details
- 2Kremlin Walls and TowersStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by The SenatePass by The Ensemble of a Belltower of Ivan the Great
- 3Assumption CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)Stop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Cathedral of the Annunciation
- 5Church of the Twelve Apostles and Patriarch's PalaceStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass by Grand Kremlin PalacePass by Taynitsky Garden of Moscow KremlinPass by Tsar Bell and Tsar Cannon
- 6Kremlin State History and Culture Museum PreserveStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
You'll end at
The Moscow Kremlin
Moscow, Russia, 103073
See address & details
Troitskiy Bridge, Manezhnaya Ulitsa, 13/1, Moskva, Russia, 125009
The Moscow Kremlin, Moscow, Russia, 103073
- The Kremlin Museum Entrance Fee
- Tour with a local expert guide
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Entry/Admission - Assumption Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Twelve Apostles and Patriarch's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Kremlin State History and Culture Museum Preserve
- Entrance to Kremlin Armoury or Diamond Fund
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Moscow With Locals
Great day 😘 in Moscow
We booked a one day your and were able to change the itinerary as we wanted to visit WW2 memoreal. Our guide was ve…
Have used Anton 2 times now for different friends when they have visited Moscow.he is very knowledgeable, friendly,…
This is definitely a unique experience
After looking at all of the big cathedrals in Moscow and being rather overwhelmed this was a much more intimate and…
Sightseeing in Moscow over New Year’s
Anton was great, very friendly, knowledgeable about local history as well as general Russian history, and had good …
The whole day tour to Zvenigorod, the country side of Moscow, with Anton.
We organized that tour from Australia well ahead of time, planning to visit Zvenigorod with big group of extended f…
Loved this experience. Especially the hidden gems!
Anton brought us around places which we couldn't have done it alone. I went with the family, my husband and two dau…
It was a very interesting experience
This tour was the most exciting activity on our trip to Moscow. I would strongly recommend but climbing stairs was …
Tour was amazing
We had exceptional experience 45 meters deep underground. You really feel how it was to be in Soviet Union during t…
Victor is our English speaking guide. It's a small group tour so you dont have to worry about being left out. He t…
WOW. We absolutely recommend this tour!
This is a tour for the senses and truly exceeded our expectations. There is an interesting balance of history, acce…
The Highlight of our trip
Elena, was very attentive and knowledgeable. She took us through the city as if she was a long lost friend. She mad…
Amazing and delicious
We had great time, Anton showed us around Moscow local food, it was jus awesome. Tasty and a lot of fun!!!
Interesting and delicious
Had a tour and dinner inside the monastery with Moscow with Locals. It was a very interesting tour, a monk presente…
Moscow is marvelous
Good job, Anton! We were a group of friends from Japan and Anton did a great job, showing us Moscow. The metro is s…
Moscow by night is amazing!
It was a fantastic experience inside the Christian monastery. We were given a tour around (tanks Vladimir, thanks A…
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from $176.00* $220.00
Popular: Booked by 580 travellers!
from $255.20* $319.00
Popular: Booked by 498 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia
- Cathedral of the Archangel (Arkhangelsky Sobor)
- Church of the Twelve Apostles and Patriarch's Palace
- Kremlin Walls and Towers
- Kremlin State History and Culture Museum Preserve
- Assumption Cathedral
Which attractions will I visit with Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia?
During this experience, places you will visit include:
How much is Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia?
Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia price starts from US$64.50. Discover and book Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia on Tripadvisor
What is the Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia cancellation policy?
Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia?
Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia is hosted by Moscow With Locals. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Moscow With Locals on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Explore the Kremlin, the Heart of Russia on Tripadvisor