View all photos (32)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Make the most of your three days at port in St. Petersburg on this guided tour through the city’s highlights, with lunch and admission all included. Enjoy pre-booked entry to the Hermitage Museum and Peterhof Grand Palace. Visit Yusupov Palace, St. Isaac’s Cathedral, Catherine's Palace, Church on the Spilled Blood, and more.
- Learn about the city from an English-speaking guide
- Travel comfortably in an air-conditioned vehicle
- Enjoy entry to the Hermitage Museum and Peterhof Grand Palace
- Lunches, photography passes, and transfers included
What to Expect
Meet your guide at your ship and set out on a city sightseeing tour in an air-conditioned vehicle. Stop to take photos at the local farmers’ market and the Peter and Paul Fortress and Cathedral. Pause for lunch at a local cafe before setting out on a guided tour of the Faberge Museum. Explore Yusupov Palace and visit St. Isaac’s Cathedral before returning to your ship. On the second day, take a ride to Peterhof and gain special early entry to the Peterhof Grand Palace. Walk in the Lower Fountain Park and Upper Gardens. After a local lunch, continue to Pushkin (Tsars' Village) and visit Catherine's Palace and the Amber Room. Depart from your ship on the third day and enjoy special before-hours entry to the Hermitage Museum. Visit the Church on the Spilled Blood before breaking for lunch. See the Impressionist exhibit at the General Staff building before returning to the ship.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Subway ride
- One museum photo pass per person (except for Yusupov Palace)
- One bottle of water per day
- Audio headsets for groups of +6 guests
- Professional and personable local English-speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Peter and Paul Fortress
- Entry/Admission - Faberge Museum
- Entry/Admission - Yusupov Palace on Moika River
- Entry/Admission - The State Museum St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Park And Gardens of Peterhof
- Entry/Admission - Catherine Palace and Park
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - The General Staff Building
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Gratuities to the guide and driver
- Lunches for non-paying children
- Photo pass for Yusupov Palace
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please be sure to provide the NAME OF YOUR SHIP in your booking request.
- This tour is visa-free for cruise ship passengers. In order to issue your temporary visas, we require the following passport information from every guest. Please be extra sure that all information is 100% accurate:
- - Full names of ALL PARTICIPANTS exactly as they are listed on your passports
- - Dates of birth for ALL PARTICIPANTS mandatory
- - Country of citizenship for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- - Passport numbers for ALL PARTICIPANTS
- You must have a valid passport and our printed visa-waivers called "Tour Tickets" to clear customs.
- Confirmation is subject to availability. You can expect a response from us within 48 hours.
- We can accommodate dietary restrictions if informed at least 10 days in advance.
- Infant meals are not included in the price. The restaurant will have a children's menu from which their meal can be ordered for and paid for on the spot directly to the restaurant.
- The Fabergé part of the tour is not available for groups with children under 6 y.o. as they are not allowed in the Fabergé Museum. Parents with children under this age must stay outside of the Museum for this part.
- You will not miss any sights due to closing days! We always rearrange the itinerary accordingly to the ship's itineraries so that all venues can be visited.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: SPB Tours
Outstanding Tour Group
We were visiting several countries in the Baltic Sea and this tour was the highlight of the trip. The tour guide…
Two days in St Petersburg
Our guide was very knowledgeable of all aspects of our two day visit in St. Petersburg. The driver was great at…
I miss you Olga.
My retired parents booked a Baltic cruise and invited me and my husband to join them. To be completely honest, I…
Best Tour Ever
This was our first experience with SPB Tours. It was AWESOME! Bus was comfortable, guide was amazing, tour was…
SPB St. Petersburg Tour
SPB Tours was excellent on all of our excursions in the Baltic region. St. Petersburg was great and we covered a…
Excellent plus plus
It was an excellent excursion. Our guide Katryn was highly competent and extremely knowledgeable on the history of…
Great Alternative to Cruise Line Tours
We ended up booking SPB tours in every port where we docked on our Baltic Cruise - St Petersburg, Helsinki,…
SPB tours came highly recommended. We chose the 2 day tour because it included a visit to St Catherine's Palace.…
The small group helped expedite the experience. Some confusion with paying for meals. Tour guide was wonderful,…
Baltic Fall 2019
SPB staff, guides and drivers exceeded our expectations . All the meals provided on tours were excellent. Book…
- Peter and Paul Fortress, Faberge Museum, and 8 more
- Duration: 3 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207