Reserve Now & Pay Later
1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg
View all photos (9)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
If you only have 1 day in St Petersburg, take your chance to discover the city center, the Hermitage Museum, St Peter & Paul Cathedral, and the Spilled Blood Church. You will also have a scenic boat ride on the rivers and canals to enjoy spectacular views.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1St. Petersburg PortStop: 5 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Nevsky ProspektStop: 90 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Church of the Savior on Spilled BloodStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4The State Hermitage MuseumStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 5Neva EmbankmentsStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Peter and Paul FortressStop: 90 minutes -See details
- 7St. Petersburg PortStop: 30 minutes -See details
- All Fees and Taxes
- Visa-free tour tickets (please, provide the passport data at booking)
- Port pickup and drop-off, transportation by air-conditioned car/minivan
- Professional & friendly guide speaking your language of choice
- All admission fees as per program SKIP-THE-LINE
- Bottled water
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly (for groups 6+)
- Entry/Admission - St. Petersburg Port
- Entry/Admission - Nevsky Prospekt
- Entry/Admission - Church of the Savior on Spilled Blood
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
- Entry/Admission - Neva Embankments
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- On Wednesdays, the Church on the Spilled Blood is closed, you will visit the Cathedral of our Lady of Kazan instead
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
We had a great experience touring St Petersburg with Julia. She was sweet and knowledgeable about everything St Petersburg/Russian related. We chose a private tour so we could see everything St Petersburg while traveling with our 11 month old and City Break Tours was able to…
Date of experience: August 2019
Response from citybreaktours, Менеджер по обслуживанию клиентов at 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg
Responded 1 Sep 2019
Hi Kelly, thank you for your wonderful words. We are so happy that you enjoyed the tour and everything went well. We always do our best to arrange great tours for our guests of all ages. You definitely need to come back to St Petersburg once again to continue the sightseeing. We will be happy to see you again. Warm greetings, City Break Tours Team
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: City Break Tours St. Petersburg
Wonderful experience in Saint Petersburg
I visited Saint Petersburg with my husband and our daughter in January. It was cold outside but we were warmly gree…
More than we expected
Our tour and the itinerary was excellent. Victoria our tour guide was more than organized, helpful and attentive. W…
Sadly we had to cancel our trip due to corona virus epidemics. The refund was issued very fast and overall I am ver…
I want to thank City Break Tours for their fast reaction refunding the money for the tour I had to cancel due to th…
Top notch quality
We had only 2 days in St Petersburg and wanted to make the most of it. Booking a guided tour with City Break was th…
Looking forward to next year's tour
We bought a tour for a mid-June cruise that we had to cancel. I emailed City Break and had a response the next day…
Bravo to Anastasia
I can't thank Anastasia enough for making it such a great tour for us! She took us for a ride on the famed Russian …
The guide Olga was brilliant!!! There is nothing she does not know about St Petersburg or anything you can possibly…
Great tour value for money
It's a must tour in the beautiful city of st.petersburg .One should must take this tour to move around the beauti…
Gorgeous Russian ballet
If you want to have a truly cultural experience you should book this ballet for your St Petersburg trip It was abso…
I meant to write a review after our trip but got busy. This was by far the best tour I’ve been on. Our tour guide w…
Absolutely incredible tour
I had the best time with City Breaks Tour and our tour guide Nadia who was incredibly knowledgeable not only about …
Personable guide and beautiful city
This trip included a visit to the hermitage the savior on the blood the town of Peterhof , and many other places. I…
This tour worths every cent
It was the best decision to book a private tour instead of trying to find a way to get to those places on your own …
Memorable trip with City Break Tours
Our 2 days in St Petersburg were as splendid as could be.we were lucky to have good weather but most of all to have…
- Duration: 9h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Ports of Call Tours
Popular: Booked by 1,811 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,125 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg
Which attractions will I visit with 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg?
How much is 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg?
1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg price starts from US$265.00. Discover and book 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
What is the 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg cancellation policy?
1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg?
1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg is hosted by City Break Tours St. Petersburg. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact City Break Tours St. Petersburg on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 1-Day Essential Shore Excursion in St Petersburg on Tripadvisor