Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atHilton Xi'an199 Xinjie St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, ChinaYour guide will meet you in Hilton hotel lobby (No.199 Dongxin jie street). 新城区东新街199号(西安万达希尔顿酒店)See address & details
- 1YongxingfangStop: 3 hours - Admission includedThis 3-hour non-touristy local food night tour lets you try out more than 15 kinds of authentic Xi’an local food. This tour is not just about food but also about the folk culture, traditional cooking methods and interesting drinking ceremony. Have fun with locals in a lively and colorful cultural area with dozens of workshops. Watch local chefs prepare numerous dishes such as tofu pudding, hand cut round noodles and savory meats. Learn about the local cuisine over unlimited beers and sodas, and enjoy a last local ice cream stop at the end.Read morePass byXi'an
- You'll end atHilton Xi'an199 Xinjie St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, ChinaYour guide will meet you in Hilton hotel lobby (No.199 Dongxin jie street). 新城区东新街199号(西安万达希尔顿酒店)See address & details
Hilton Xi'an, 199 Xinjie St, Zhong Lou Shang Quan, Xincheng Qu, Xian Shi, Shaanxi Sheng, China
Returns to original departure point
- English-speaking tour guide service fee
- Food tasting (enough for dinner)
- Unlimited local beer
- Unlimited local drinks
- 1 ice cream
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Entry/Admission - Yongxingfang
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expense
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- Meeting point is Hilton hotel lobby (Dongxinjie street) or your hotel lobby according to your booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This tour really left me speechless. My tour guide Sunday did the tour, also I was her only customer this day. So I had the chance to get to know a huge variety of local food and drinks. She will buy for you everything you want to try and takes a lot of time for questions and to…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Sunday was an outstanding tour guide. She gave tons of history and background information about the foods and neighborhoods.
Date of experience: July 2019
Sunday was wonderful guide, showing us around spots that only locals eat, introducing us to new dishes, and taking lots of pictures for us along the way (she knows all the best food spots and the most instagrammable spots!). The tour was highly personalized and it felt almost…
Date of experience: June 2019
Our guide, Sunday, was there waiting for us at the Hilton and what a feast followed. We were taken to quite a few local eateries - some you would not have known were there. We had a dish on tiny chairs and table on the pavement with the locals. There was so much food we were…
Sunday took myself and my friend on the most amazing private tour. She was full of so much history and local knowledge it really made our trip so special. The tour itself was only meant to have a few dishes includes and we easily ate 12-15 different local flavors proving that…
Date of experience: March 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an
Urban 3 Day Xi’an tour
Our 5 day visit and 3 day tour exceeded all expectations. From our arrival at the train station to our departure fo…
Terra Cotta Warriors and Xi'an
Sunday / Ping was an awesome tour guide . She helped us understand the history of the warriors and the city.In addi…
Xi'an made special by Cindy, our History Coach
The historical world of Xi'an came alive with the lovely and systematic narration by our wonderful guide, Cindy. I…
This best guide ever!!!
Do to a family matter I had to cancel my tour at the last minute. Cathrine Lu was amazing. She went above and beyon…
A SUPURB DAY IN XI'AN
Catherine Lu tours arranged for a day trip for us to visit XI'an from Beijing. From our airport pickup at XI'an to …
City Gate, Muslim Quarter, Bell & Drum Tower
Almost 14km long around the city wall. Cycling on the city wall is a nostalgic experience not to be missed. You hav…
Terra-cotta, a site worth every penny. Every feature of every warrior is so vivid and so intricate. A national find…
Tour with Sunday
We recently experienced a fantastic 2 day Xi’an tour with the very knowledgable Sunday, she explained the historica…
Comprehensive tour with a fantastic guide
I booked this as part of my two-day private tour via the company’s web site. The communication through Jenna was qu…
Sundy was 5 Stars:
Wonderful communication! Very sweet! Knowledgeable about everything! Excellent ++++ Thank you, Frank
What a great experience. Catherine was so fantastic. She was very professional, on time and very accommodating. We …
Sunday is the Best!!
Sunday took my class and I around Xi’an for three days. She had all days planned with fun activities, amazing sight…
Best Tour Ever
Sunday is one of the best tour guides I ever had. She knows where are the best places to visit in Xi'an. She is ver…
Well-Planned and Knowledgeable
My school had arranged for a 3-day 2-night class tour with Ping, and the tour was very well done. Ping has lots of …
We had Sunday as our tour guide and she was amazing. She was very knowledgeable, took time In explaining the histor…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 148.96*
Popular: Booked by 168 travellers!
from SGD 173.92*
Popular: Booked by 418 travellers!
from SGD 166.97*
Popular: Booked by 104 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour
How much is Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour?
Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour price starts from S$88.24. Discover and book Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour cancellation policy?
Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour?
Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour is hosted by Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Catherine Lu Tours Xi'an on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor
How much time do I need for Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour?
On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Authentic Old Xi'an Back Street Food Tour on Tripadvisor