Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Liven up your sightseeing experience in Osaka with a Go Kart tour where each participant wears a funny character costume for the duration of the drive. Get great photo ops of major attractions like Tsutenkaku Tower and the Kitashinchi district, and enjoy a hassle-free small-group experience with the Go Kart rental, costume rental, fuel, and insurance included. A valid driving license and international license with Japanese translation is required.
- You'll start at3-chōme-3-9 Nipponbashi3-chōme-3-9 Nipponbashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0005, JapanSee address & details
- Pass byAkiba Kart OsakaDotombori DistrictMinami (Namba)
- 1Osaka Castle ParkStop: 15 minutes - Admission excludedYou can take 10~15 minutes break time and you can go toilet. Our friendly staff take many picture:) You become friendly with other customer (also our staff) and take great timeRead morePass byTsutenkakuOsaka Station City
- Drive a Go Kart through Osaka with the added fun of dressing in costume
- Cruise through vibrant districts such as Dotonbori and Namba
- Small-group tour makes it easy to stick with your guide and take photos
- Includes Go Kart rental, costume rental, and insurance
3-chōme-3-9 Nipponbashi, Naniwa Ward, Osaka, 556-0005, Japan
- Fuel surcharge
- Go Kart rental
- Costume rental
- The insurance fee
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entry/Admission - Osaka Castle Park
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must have a valid International Driving Permit, Japanese drivers license, or Japanese SOFA license (based on the 1949 Geneva Convention). Holders of a driver license from Belgium, France, Germany, Monaco, Slovenia, Switzerland or Taiwan can also use an official Japanese translation provided by the Japan Automobile Federation (JAF) or the country’s embassy or consulate in Japan
- Minimum age is 18 years
- A maximum of 16 people per booking
- All Go Karts are for 1 person only. There are no multi-person karts
- The facility offers costumes for you to borrow with no additional charge. You can buy some inexpensive costumes at the nearby Don Quixote shop if you would like your own
- Height restriction: All participants must be between 150cm to 190cm
- Recommended weight: under 100 kg and less
- The tour may be cancelled when it rains heavily. When the activity is cancelled due to bad weather, you will be able to re-schedule without charge. If the alternative date for re-scheduling due to bad weather is not available, you will get a full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I was a little worried at first because I was not used to driving ,Thanks to the guide who taught me how to operate I was able to fully enjoy ♪ This activity is absolutely essential when traveling to Osaka! I want to go again soon By the way, the guide is handsome!
Date of experience: July 2020
Driving through the streets of Osaka and visiting the Osaka castle and the Tsutenkaku Tower and stopping for some photos was totally worth it!!! I took the tour on Thursday, July 16, 2020 and I was the only customer. I was greeted by the very friendly owner who spoke excellent…
Date of experience: July 2020
Visited this place in Feb 2020 and loved the experience, however was promised that the photos taken during our 2 hour experience would be sent to us upon writing a review, which I had done and showed them. It has been a few months now and I’ve contacted their instagram page and…
The best part of the experience was definitely my guide Isao. He makes you feel comfortable the moment you meet him. One of the most unique and interesting experiences i had in Osaka, let alone Japan. Depending on the time frame you book, he asked me if i had any spots i wanted…
Date of experience: March 2020
We went on the 6-8pm go kart tour with Isa as our guide, what a great evening! Isa briefed us before setting out on the streets of Osaka, the karts are easy to drive and Isa ensured we were all OK and following him at all times, whilst giving clear hand signals when stopping at…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Akiba Kart Osaka
Most unique and thrilling way to experience Osaka. Our tour guide was the best! Definitely recommend when you are i…
Can’t recommended this enough! So much fun! Isa our tour guide was excellent Felt very comfortable following behi…
OMG!!! I had so much fun!!!
This is so much fun!!! I highly recommend you stop what your doing and go karting! This is an essential thing to do…
A fun way to see the city!
Exciting ride around the city! It was great that staff was mindful about the riders’ safety at all times. Must do!
We did the 1 hour group tour and it was so much fun. The people there were nice and friendly! Would 100% do it agai…
This is the first time I ride Go Kart in real street, and I found that Akiba Kart Osaka is the perfect choice. Got …
One of the highlights of our trip.
A must!! It's fun to go around osaka in a funny costume. Drove around osaka along the main roads. Safety preca…
Worth the money!
Great way to see Osaka- beautiful at this time of year with Christmas lights on all the trees. Very cold though, ta…
This was more fun than I could have imagined and I would highly recommend the Akiba Kart team, especially when you …
Fun and unique experience
It’s so fun that I did 1 day and 1 night drive over 2 days. For those who can’t drive there’s an option to follow t…
Isa great time!!!!
Is is a wonderful guide who was very patient, smiley and kind. He kept helping us take photos and made us feel less…
I was very nervous about this but our lead Isa was very reassuring and took great care of the group. A must try whe…
Best Karting Experience
Went to Akiba Kart on a Monday evening (6pm) with 3 friends, really enjoy ourselves! friendly guide which brought i…
Fun for anyone!!
We had an awesome time driving around Osaka at night to the castle and the Christmas lights. Make sure you get ther…
So so worth it!
I cannot stress enough how much of a blast this was. I booked the same day, a few minutes before I showed up and th…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Japanese, Korean
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
from SGD 210.87*
Popular: Booked by 4,035 travellers!
from SGD 133.44*
Popular: Booked by 2,330 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental
Which attractions will I visit with Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental on Tripadvisor
How much is Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental?
Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental price starts from S$95.95. Discover and book Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental on Tripadvisor
What is the Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental cancellation policy?
Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental?
Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental is hosted by Akiba Kart Osaka. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Akiba Kart Osaka on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Street Osaka GoKart Tour with Funny Costume Rental on Tripadvisor