Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour
View all photos (8)
Select Date and Travellers
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
StartSee Important Information for details
- Pass by Petaling Street MarketPass by Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
- 1Sultan Abdul Samad BuildingStop: 30 minutes -The iconic Sultan Abdul Samad building is located in front of Dataran Merdeka and Royal Selangor Club, along Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman. It was completed in 1897 by A.C. Norman. During the time of the British administration in Malaya, it was used to house several government departments. Today, this historical building houses the Supreme and High Courts. The building with unique Moorish designs and clock tower is widely photographed by visitors to the city centre. On important occasions, the building is decorated with colourful lights and flags. The historic Dataran Merdeka, where the Union Flag was lowered and the Malayan flag hoisted for the first time on 31 August 1957, is also just across the street from the Sultan Abdul Samad building.Read more
- Meet & greet services
- Pick up/drop off service from major KL City hotels
- Sightseeing/Tour service in an air-conditioned vehicle/s
- Assistance of English speaking driver/guide
- Government & Services Tax
- Tips, Tolls & Parking fees
- All Domestic airfare with applicable taxes and Travel Insurance
- All Meals and accommodation as and where not specified above
- Any Camera/video camera fees, other incidentals,
- Tips & Gratuities for Driver and tour Guide
- All Personal Incidentals and Expenses
- Any other items not specified above.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
By: Tour East Day Tours
Silver Monkeys and Proboscis Monkeys
We came to the Proboscis Monkey Centre in time for the feeding, whilst there were no Proboscis around, there were a…
These two sanctuary’s are well worth a visit
The love that goes into looking after these endangered species is all to apparent. There are three areas in the su…
Excellent just an Excellent experience
What a fantastic place this is, such a worthwhile sanctuary these beautiful creatures look so happy, a good mix of …
Couldn't ask for the best tour ever. Our local tour guide Mr. Darwis and driver Ah Fat, were just so knowlegeable.…
Have book this tour many months in advance for one pax for €107! Arrive just night before the morning tour, have ve…
Well Organised and Enjoyable
Just done exactly as advertised with a comfortable vehicle and polite and informative guide. We were never rushed a…
Company cancelled my booking at the last minute
I booked and paid for the trip about 6 weeks in advanced & was told it was confirmed. This trip was the only reason…
Proboscis and orang utan tour are a must see!
I did not take this specific tour but we did take another tour to see the Labuk Bay Proboscis monkeys. I think I e…
Interesting to visit
Highly recommend to see this religious place which is very important for Indian people .Be ready to climb many step…
Bornean Sun Bear and Orang Utan Centres
Had good viewings of both the orang Utans and the bears and learnt about the centres from the videos. It was quite…
We had a great day out the orangutans were great in the nusery area when it was feeding time. Although when we walk…
Great tour but a little pricey
We had a great tour with our tour guide Lawrence. However, straight off the bat we were advised that there was no w…
A frightening experience
I used this company for my transport both ways to and from KL airport to my hotel The driver that picked me up for…
DO NOT BOOK THIS!
We booked for the Sunday, and the website booked and charged us for a different day, not once but TWICE! Attempts t…
Disappointed with tour service
Well when you book this tour be warned that the date you select can be changed part of the way through the booking …
- Duration: 3h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 646 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 792 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour
Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour on Tripadvisor
How much is Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour?
Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour price starts from US$44.88. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour cancellation policy?
Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour?
Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour is hosted by Tour East Day Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Tour East Day Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur Classic Tour on Tripadvisor