Reserve Now & Pay Later
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers
Support this operator:Times are tough for the travel community right now. To show your support, consider leaving a review or posting photos of tours and experiences you have taken. Your support will go a long way in helping tour operators worldwide get back on their feet down the road
View all photos (14)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
• Sit back and relax as you enjoy a transfer from Kuala Lumpur Hotel to Johor (JB) .According to package you choose drop-off point will be (Johor City Center or Desaru or Mersing jetty) . • Enjoy scenery without having to worry about traffic or maps • Travel to Johor Bharu and Others city as per package knowing that a punctual and safe trip to your destination awaits you Enjoy a private/sic transfer from Lumpur Hotel to Johor (JB). Begin your trip in a safe, convenient, and easy way in a private vehicle. Skip the long cab lines and head straight toward your destination in Johor.The transfer length is around 30-40 minutes and is available year-round, 24-hours a day.
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia Mersing, Johor, Malaysia Desaru, 82200 Bandar Penawar, Johor, Malaysia
- One-way shared PVT Transfer.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges.
- English Speaking Driver.
- Hotel Pickup (Kuala Lumpur) and drop-off (as per your package)
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Additional charges may apply for out of Kuala Lumpur city center Hotel
- Between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- littering& smoking is prohibited inside the vehicle.
- Arrival & Departure time between 2300 Hrs to 0600 Hrs 50% surcharge will be apply.Additional chargers need to pay direct to Driver upon arrival/departure.
- COMPLIMENTARY PICK UP & DROP OFF SERVICES ARE LIMITED TO HOTELS WHICH IS LOCATED KUALA LUMPUR CITY CENTER HOTELS ONLY
- FOR AIRPORT PICK UP: Upon arrival KLIA/KLIA2 Airport Meet and greet by our representative and transfer to Hotel=Notes: Max waiting time for arrival transfer is 90 Minutes from Flight Arrival Time.Please wait at the waiting area and look out for our representative who will hold a A4 Size Placard with your Booking Guest Name Stated at Arrival Hall Paging Area.Please call us on your own should you face any challenges
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travellers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travellers have to say about this operator.
By: Asni Tours & Travels
Open, but during MCO only accessible with Malaysian ID. No entry for non-Malaysians. Maybe call in advance for upda…
Great morning out
The driver was on time, considerate and very knowledgeable. The caves are well worth a visit but watch out for the …
Very relaxing but fun tour
It was great to book with private tour as we can spend more time at each tourist spots and no need to rush. Also dr…
All so so
A very small airport but service is nice. Just only have few fast food at there. But the basic thing in airport is …
I always looking for the highest place in the city that I visited. Enjoying a beautiful view from the top and chall…
Overall is awesome especially you visit during sunset time... Additional if you pay extra to success Gravity, A wo…
Temple, cable car and much more
The views from up of Genting highlands was amazing and the place is ideal for taking photos, the weather is cooler…
Cameron Highlands day trip
Visited Malaysia in February 2020 and spent a fantastic day with Razuan my driver heading up into the Cameron highl…
Group trip with friends
Used this company for a number of tours and also transport from airport to hotel. Our driver from the airport to ho…
Driver was at the airport ready and waiting .
Driver was at the airport waiting holding our name very clearly for us to see. He kindly gave us some water when we…
Fantastic day in Kuala Lumpur with Raja!
We had the most fantastic time with Raja as our guide. He told us all about the history of Malaysia and so many det…
Great views, and a great ride up.
We got the 360 degree car, and it was worth it. The car is just bars at the top, so the breeze through it was reall…
The driver cum guide is very good and friendly, We enjoyed the trip very much with him around taking good care of us.
It entirely trip was a very good arrangement, our driver cum guide is really very caring and professional, knowledg…
Novel Experience - Well Worth It
Our guide Muhammad was great, really making the trip. The temple was nice although similar to most other Hindu te…
Great value Airport/Hotel transfer (and back!)
Handy to be able to book online before our flight departure and were able to pay with PayPal so didn't need to worr…
- Duration: 4–5 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,232 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 2,369 travellers!
from $24.21* $29.90
Frequently Asked Questions about Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers
Which attractions will I visit with Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers?
How much is Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers?
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers price starts from US$108.00. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
What is the Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers cancellation policy?
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers?
Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers is hosted by Asni Tours & Travels. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Asni Tours & Travels on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Kuala Lumpur to Johor Bharu (JB) One Way Private Transfers on Tripadvisor