View all photos (124)
Select Date and Travellers
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Discover the highlights of Austin on this guided biking tour. Pedal along the trail that runs through Zilker Park and around Lady Bird Lake, heading toward the Texas State Capitol building. As you ride, learn about the city's history. Travel down Congress Avenue and over the Congress Avenue Bridge, which is known as the home of over a million bats.
- Explore Austin like a local on a bike tour
- See the city’s landmarks and lesser-known attractions
- The tour price includes the use of a bike and helmet
- You’ll get great photo opportunities throughout the tour
1707 Barton Springs Rd, Austin, TX 78704, USA
Returns to original departure point
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Austin Parks Usage $5 fee
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour leaves from 1707 Barton Springs Rd. Please arrive 15 minutes early prior to start time
- Children must be accompanied by an adult and be a strong enough bike rider to keep up with the group. If not, our Peace Love and Zilker tour might be a better option for groups with children.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I loved every minute of it. What a great way to see the city! Staff was great and everyone had a nice time. Thinking back on how much fun it was while I'm cooped up in self-quarantine. 10/10 would recommend.
Date of experience: May 2019
If it’s your first time in Austin we recommend this tour in the beginning of your trip. You’ll get a good lay of the land and more ideas of places to continue to explore. George was great! He gave us good tips of additional places to visit during our trip and amazing Austin…
Date of experience: March 2020
Great tour thru Austin. Perfect way to see the city on our first day in town. George was enthusiastic and funny!
Great tour. Excellent tour guide who was very knowledgeable. My girlfriend and I enjoyed the bike route. We felt that we had gotten a good sense of Austin and learned a lot over the course of the tour.
Date of experience: February 2020
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Barton Springs Bike Rentals & Tours
Great way to see the city. The folks at Peace, Love, and Zilker Bike Tour were extremely friendly and Jacob was ver…
Great intro ride
The bikes are awesome “a game changer” for my friend with recent knee issues! Cool store, knowledgeable guides and …
Chip was an excellent guide! Very informative and energetic. We are a family with children ages 4 and 7. My 4 year …
Must Do - e-Bike Tour Austin Texas
I highly recommend this tour. Jacob was an amazing guide. I am visiting from NY and my friend from Scotland, and th…
Let it Ride. Autumn electric bike tour.
I never usually write a review, but I felt I had to as our e-bike tour was absolutely brilliant!!!! Jacob was the p…
Chill Operation, Cool E-Bikes, Crack Tour Guide!
My wife and I had a rangy and illuminating tour with Chip on an unseasonably warm and lovely day in January, 2020. …
Great way to see Austin.
We wanted to do the electric bike tour but the regularly scheduled departure time didn’t work for us. I called and …
Best bike tour ever!
Jacob was fabulous and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this experience if you’re interested in exploring the city…
Interesting City tour with exercise!
Husband and I had great bike tour around downtown Austin. The staff was very helpful and the bikes were great. Chip…
Highly recommend even if you are a local. Great date idea and way to see Austin in a whole new way. Staff was ama…
SO MUCH FUN!!!
Our group took the ebike tour around Austin with Chip and he did an amazing job!!! Our group was mainly teens so t…
A great excursion
We took this bike tour around Austin on our first day in the city. Jorge was our guide. He was extremely knowledgea…
BEST bike tour
We had a blast on our Ebike tour today! George was our guide and was very knowledgeable and fun! I learned a lot ab…
My wife, four year old and one year old rented from them on Christmas Eve (because in Austin it was 70 outside) and…
Biking was the best part of visiting Austin
Our group of 5 had an extraordinary experience on this tour. To start with, we had an extremely friendly welcome w…
- Congress Avenue Bridge / Austin Bats, Town Lake, and 5 more
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207