Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour
By Capricornio Expediciones
Just 15 minutes away from San Pedro de Atacama you will feel that you travel to space in one of the valleys of the driest desert on Earth. This amazing tour in the Moon Valley is unique for its nature, because its famous geological formations are well-known thanks to the wind and the constant floods during centuries that gave this place its name because of its similarity with the moon. On the one hand, this area is a compulsory visit for the ones who want to find vastness in front of their eyes and enjoy the silence among earth, salt, and loneliness. On the other hand, the Amphitheater, the Salt Caverns and the Three Marys are attractions the valley opens for its visitors, showing the preservation of the place and its perfect rock formations which define it with precision and personality.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 8-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 3–4 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Landing and facility fees
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro de Atacama
- Departure details
- Traveller pickup is offered.
- We pick up from any Hotel in San Pedro and near Towns
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157197P7
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travellers. If it’s cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travellers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour?
- Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour price starts from S$74.14. Discover and book Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour cancellation policy?
- Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour?
- Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour is hosted by Capricornio Expediciones. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Capricornio Expediciones on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Moon Valley Tour - Half Day Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 157197P7
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1Valle de la LunaStop: 3 hours - Admission excludedA mystical place in the Atacama desert, where the history of the earth meets that of the men and women who have inhabited this land for centuries. The totally alone scenes bathed in the salty white that between depressions and elevations within this place of bizarre shapes and colors. This museum was made product of the erosion that has sculpted the earth and the rocks that inhabit this place. The great dunes, the salt caverns, the remains of the old mine and the viewpoints throughout this are natural treasures that have been preserved for centuries. These also adopt a magical tone as the day passes, with the passing of the sun over the heads of the visitors depending on each day, which shines and brings to light what the earth wants to tell us. From the Kari viewpoint you see a large part of the Valley at your feet. Those places you visited, from a different perspective, but that causes the same astonishment. A place of emotions and that will bring memories to the future, which will leave a mark on your life.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
No show two times in a row
Did not show up for our tours two days in a row. We waited for two hours both days and finally cancelled the rest o…
7 hour tour with a very early start
The tour starts with your pickup around 5:00AM. You drive in the dark (we had some amazing star and planet gazing a…
They ruined one day of our 4day trip :(
We had booked and payed a half day trip to Vale de la Luna on the 30th December, but because we questioned if there…
Very poor tour and unprofessional behavior
Our tour with Capricornio Expediciones to Lagunas Escondidas was awful. It was 30min late for no apparent reason so…
Very Cool Site
It was a rough start. We started about an hour late since some people were missing. The guide was alright but it se…
Fun day out with a great guide
I had an awesome time with these guys. It’s nice to travel about with people who genuinely like their day job. Engl…
More to explore in San Pedro de Atacama