View all photos (9)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Experience the best of Amritsar with us. This tour is designed to meet all the needs of the travellers looking to explore maximum of Amritsar in just one day. In this tour you will be provided with all the detail information about Amritsar city and the tour will cover all the main highlights of city including Golden Temple, Jallianwala bagh, Wagah border ceremony, Partition museum, Durgiana Temple, Wagah border etc. Give us an opportunity to serve you with our services and help us making your visit memorable & once in a lifetime experience to Amritsar.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Golden TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Jallianwala BaghStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3The Partition MuseumStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Durgiana TempleStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Mandir Mata Lal DeviStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 6Gobindgarh FortStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 7Wagah BorderStop: 3 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 8Golden TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 9Tempio d'OroStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 10Akal TakhtStop: 10 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See 1 more stop
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Wet wipes & Umbrella in rainy & summer season
- Sharing of photos by the guide
- Entry tickets to all museums
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Golden Temple
- Entry/Admission - Jallianwala Bagh
- Entry/Admission - The Partition Museum
- Entry/Admission - Durgiana Temple
- Entry/Admission - Mandir Mata Lal Devi
- Entry/Admission - Gobindgarh Fort
- Entry/Admission - Wagah Border
- Entry/Admission - Tempio d'Oro
- Entry/Admission - Akal Takht
- Entry/Admission - Dukh Bhanjani Ber Tree
- Any thing not mentioned under inclusions
- Personal expenses
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was the highlight of our trip to India. Although we saw many amazing places in India, Amritsar exceeded all our expectations. In large part this was due to the incredible service provided by our tour guide, Amandeep Singh. He and his company, Travel India With Peace,…
Date of experience: December 2019
1 Helpful vote
Response from travelindiawithpeace, Owner at Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony
Responded 20 Jan 2020
We are glad to had such a great review from you sir. It was our promise to you before the tour that we will create your once in a lifetime experience for your entire family. Due to unfortunate flight delay we took it as a challenge to show you the best of Amritsar and the beauty of hidden gems. It was an experience for us as well to show Amritsar in its history. HOPE TO SERVE YOU SOON IN INDIA AGAIN.
We had a wonderful experince on our Amritsar city tour. This tour consist of all the important places to see in Amritsar. If you are planning to visit Amritsar then you should not miss this tour.
It was my best tour in north India. Aman helped me in planning my trip & made an excellent Amritsar tour for me. I was provided with the best city guide. I took Amritsar city tour with them and all the places starting from Golden temple till Wagah border everything to see was…
It was a great experience of Amritsar with travel India with peace company. My friend recommended me to this company and i am really thankful to him. I took their best tour, Amritsar full day city tour. It includes all my top things to do in Amritsar. I had a divine experience…
Date of experience: July 2019
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Travel India With Peace
SPIRITUAL EXPERIENCE !
The entire surrounding area of Golden Temple Complex starting from its approaching roads is clean and tidy and the …
Golden Temple, Amritsar
Before proceed to Kashmir tour we have made a hault at Amritsar for 2days to visit Golden Temple. This was my 2nd v…
very nice experience. it is a harged atmosphere one can see the indo pak border at the closest . very crowde but th…
worth the money
Nice car with a great driver Ravish and his guiding was just amazing. recommended when in Amritsar with kids.
Good Tour and Good Guide
Had a very good day ...our guide Raj was very good and his explanation was Good ..We had a very Informative tour In…
Ameritrade City tour with Raj
Our Amritsar City tour with Raj was a very informative and engaging experience. Starting with the golden temple, Ra…
Experience for a life time
It was our first trip with all our college friends after long years, so we decided to go with a travel India with p…
It was our best trip to north india. we all enjoyed a lot with our guide Raj, he was very knowledgable about yhe hi…
Absolutely worth it
Everything worked out really fantastic on this tour. From the moment we were picked up to navigating through the wh…
Once in a life time experience
We searched for New delhi city tour and came across the website of Travel India With Peace and after reading their …
Exceptional tour of Delhi city
My tour was one of the best tours in india. The host/guide was informative guy. He knew all the historical places, …
A memorable journey
I came across this tour from travelindia (Aman) and reached out for the full day tour. In one word, the entire trip…
Beautiful Golden temple and historical city
Golden temple is so beautiful and serene. Our guide Raj picked us from our hotel at 8 am and since it was very fogg…
Exciting Wagah border ceremony
This ceremony is a high energy event with both Indian and Pakistani security forces parading on each side. The ope…
I had a great time with my guide, Raj, on the Wagah Border Tour. He spoke perfect English and gave me so much back…
- Duration: 8–10 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Private Sightseeing Tours
Frequently Asked Questions about Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony
Which attractions will I visit with Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony?
How much is Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony?
Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony price starts from US$141.67. Discover and book Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony on Tripadvisor
What is the Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony cancellation policy?
Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony?
Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony is hosted by Travel India With Peace. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travel India With Peace on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Full day Amritsar city tour with Wagah border ceremony on Tripadvisor