View all photos (65)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
See Jordan’s historic and scenic highlights in four days on a tour that offers the flexibility and convenience of a private car and driver. Make the most of each day in Jordan, from the ancient ruins at Jerash and Petra to Wadi Rum and the Dead Sea, with the option to hire local guides on-site or simply explore on your own.
- Private tour: cover Jordan’s main sites in four days from Amman
- Enjoy the comfort and safety of round-trip private transport
- Independent time to see top Jordan destinations
- Included breakfasts mean a convenient start to each day
What to Expect
Spend Day 1 discovering holy sites in Madaba from Amman. Visit the Jordan River baptism site, Mount Nebo, and explore the fascinating mosaic shops of Madaba before staying overnight in Amman. On Day 2, meet a driver in Amman for the trip to Jerash, an ancient site that gives a fascinating perspective on Jordan’s long history. Then, visit Ajloun Castle before your overnight stay in Amman. Spend the morning of Day 3 exploring Petra before heading to the otherworldly desert landscape of Wadi Rum, combining two UNESCO World Heritage sites into a single day. Overnight at a Wadi Rum Bedouin camp. Following a Jeep tour of Wadi Rum on Day 4, continue to the Dead Sea, stopping at the Gulf of Aqaba along the way. You have the afternoon to swim and sunbathe at the Dead Sea, before the day concludes with drop-off at a hotel in Amman.
- English-speaking driver in a Modern private vehicle with A/C
- Two nights in Amman city, including breakfast
- One night at a Bedouin camp in Wadi Rum including dinner & breakfast.
- 2 Hours Jeep Tour at Rum Valley with bottled water (Bedouin cars)
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off
- Entry fees to all sites and Dead Sea beach resort.
- Local tour guides on sites
- Meals and other expensis.
- Travelers are highly recomended to purchase Jordan Pass before arrival (Includes most of the sites)
- Entry/Admission - The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Mosaic Map
- Entry/Admission - The Citadel
- Entry/Admission - Jerash Ruins
- Entry/Admission - Ajloun Castle
- Entry/Admission - Petra
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved so wear proper shoes ( Sneakers or boots are good).
- You may purchase Jordan Pass before your arrival to Jordan, which will wave out visa entry fees and includes 41 sites in Jordan. You may visit Jordanpass.jo for more details.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travellers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
About the operator
By: Jordan Private Tours and Travel
Amazing experience trough beautiful Jordan
I’ve made this amazing solo trip in November 2019. It was an incredible journey trough all Jordan with my driver…
Dubai, United Arab Emirates11
3 day tour
Just had an a amazing 3 day tour of Jordan, with the help of out driver Murad. He was very helpful and very…
A W E S O M E
I've had one of the best experiences in my life, and big part of it is thanks of Mr. See You Tomorrow!! We went to…
Edinburgh, United Kingdom10
Best way to see Jordan when short on time
With a tour guide as amazing as Jafar, there is no better way to see the best of Jordan in such a short time.…
This tour was completely amazing, I took the tour with my family and the guide (Jafar) he picked us from our…
Cape Coral, Florida2952
Fantastic Itinerary and Driver! We Never Felt Rushed!
My husband and I booked with this company because we wanted to visit locations on our own, without a tour group or…
I had the most wonderful trip to Perta, wadi rum and the dead sea. Through out the lengthy journey, Our amiable…
Great driver, comfortable car, next time again!
In October 2019 I had my first experience with JPTT, when I was traveling with friends from Amman to Petra and the…
Jordan Private tours and travel
We enjoyed an excellent trip with Mr Ahmad Ali. He took care of us from the start and treated us daily with coffee…
The best trip ever.
Our visit to Jordan couldn’t have been more spectacular thanks to Jordan Private Tours and in particular, our…
- The Baptism Site Of Jesus Christ, Dead Sea Region, and 12 more
- Duration: 4 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071