View all photos (15)
Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
New Delhi - Agra (3 Hrs Drive)
Agra - Jaipur (4-5 Hrs Drive)
Jaipur - Delhi (4-5 Hrs Drive)
Fly Delhi - Kathmandu
Kathmandu - Patan - Bhaktapur -...
Nagarkot - Kathmandu and Depart
New Delhi, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi Gurugram, Haryana, India Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India
Kathmandu 44600, Nepal
- Hotel accommodation for 6-nights on twin sharing
- Daily Breakfast in hotel of stay
- 01 Dinner at Hotel in Nagarkot
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Professional local private tour guides
- Entrance fees of sights mentioned
- Battery Bus/golf cart return ride from parking to Taj Mahal
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Entry/Admission - Taj Mahal
- Entry/Admission - Agra Fort
- Entry/Admission - Amber Fort
- Entry/Admission - City Palace of Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Jantar Mantar - Jaipur
- Entry/Admission - Boudhanath Stupa
- Entry/Admission - Swayambhunath Temple
- Entry/Admission - Kathmandu Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Patan Durbar Square
- Entry/Admission - Bhaktapur Durbar Square
- Flights from Delhi to Kathmandu
- Camera fees at monuments (still or video)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Anything not mentioned in Inclusions head
- Entry/Admission - Hawa Mahal - Palace of Wind
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements for India and Nepal prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler. Nepal visa is available on arrival at Kathmandu airport by providing 2 passport size photos and visa fee.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Mandatory Gala Dinner on X-mas and New Year Eve at hotel of stay is not included and will be charged extra
- Taj Mahal sunrise visit is subject to clear weather conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
Time of year
Read 3 more reviews on Viator
The logistics were flawless - our tour starting the day after we arrived, but we were able to ask to be met at the airport and transported to the hotel they arranged for us as an extra. From the beginning, everything was very smooth and our guides were terrific - especially Ravi…
Date of experience: November 2018
1 Helpful vote
Response from PacificClassicTours, Owner at Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi
Responded 17 Dec 2018
Dear Lea Ann Goodsell, I thank you very much for sharing your wonderful experience you had during your "Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi" and recommending our company. Iam glad to know that you enjoyed your tour and we succeeded in providing you a memorable travel experience. Your feedback is very important to us and encourage us to improvise more and more in order to provide excellent travel services to our future clients. We wish you lots of luck and happiness and look forward to work with you on your next trip to India. Best of health and good vibrations to you and your family. Shakul Garg Call / Whats-app: +91 9837118670
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travellers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
By: Pacific Classic Tours India
Great Way to Visit Golden Triangle of India
Overall this was an excellent tour with great accommodations and food. We had one driver for our entire tour and di…
Excellent tour. Definitely recommend to anyone wanting to see some great places. Highly recommend getting the 5 sta…
Wow what a trip. Great tour. Friendly driver and guides. Very knowledgeable. Will do again in future! Thank you.
Brilliant Day Out
Easy booking, kept up to date with arrangements all the way. Naina was a super guide, flexible and informative in a…
Flash Elephants \ city tour
Soba, our tour guide was very nice ans knowledgable. Do recomend taking a tour with her. The tour was able to mold …
Trip To Delhi, Agra & Jaipur
What an intense tour but truly enjoyable. Our driver Jeevan got us to all of our site safely,on time and returned u…
Amazing 5-Day Private Golden Triangle Tour
Overall, excellent trip! PROS: * Exceptional value for the trip!! Everything was a breeze and extremely easy to g…
Awesome arrangement by Dara Singh Ji. He is the Man of Words. Never faced disappointment anywhere. Highly recommend…
Charles Fournier - KK Sharma
Very nice tour. Our driver for the tour Mr. Sharma was very agreeable and drove safely. Great way to visit the majo…
Best way to visit india with kk sharma
Very nice trip, we felt very safe with all the guides and our driver kk sharma who was also very kind and polite. …
Amazing 5 days of sightseeing
We booked this tour with 4 star hotels through TripAdvisor and were very happy with all of it. It was very well org…
My First Amazing Travel Vacation
It was my first travel tour and its incredible! I highly recommend it. I can't say enough about my amazing driver P…
Miss M Patel
Our tour of Jaipur was most enjoyable. Our guide for the tour was Vijay who was very knowledgeable and he was also …
This tour is absolutely awesome esp. given the short duration, they make it very comfortable and informative. Our d…
Mr. K K makes the 5-day tour great!
March 26 - April 1, 2020. We had a delightful time with Mr. K K.! He is a wonderful driver! The city traffic is si…
- Humayun's Tomb, Qutub Minar, and 21 more
- Duration: 7 days
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 7 days in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 1,211 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 377 travellers!
Popular: Booked by 1,860 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi
What time does Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi start?
Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi?
How much is Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi?
Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi price starts from US$1,220.00. Discover and book Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor
What is the Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi cancellation policy?
Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 7 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Private 6-Night Golden Triangle and Nepal Tour from Delhi on Tripadvisor