View all photos (291)
Select Date and Travellers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
Low Price Guarantee
Old Delhi is the former walled capital of the Mughal Empire, and New Delhi is the leafy, British-built modern center of the city. Enjoy both traditional and new sides of the Indian capital on this unique private tour, which includes stops at blockbuster historical sites, such as Humayun’s Tomb and the Jama Masjid.
You'll get picked upSee Important Information for details
- 1Humayun's TombStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Friday Mosque (Jama Masjid)Stop: 60 minutes -See details
- 3Chandni ChowkStop: 30 minutes -See details
- 4Lotus TempleStop: 45 minutes -See details
- 5Qutub MinarStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
See Important Information for details
- Unique, private tour of Old and New Delhi
- Cover all top Delhi sites, such as Red Fort and Humayun's Tomb in one day
- Private transportation in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
What to Expect
After pickup from the airport or your hotel in an air-conditioned private car, head straight to the 16th-century Humayun’s Tomb, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and Mughal monument that inspired the Taj Mahal. Then, drive south to another iconic Mughal site: the Qutub Minar, the world’s tallest brick minaret and a remnant of Delhi's ancient dynasties. Jump forward a thousand years with a visit to the Lotus Temple, a unique, petal-shaped white marble structure—last of seven Bahai temples in the world. After a lunch break, head to the 17th-century, Mughal-built Jama Masjid, the largest and most spectacular mosque in India and one of the standout sights in Old Delhi. From there, swing by the India Gate, Delhi’s answer to the Arc de Triomphe and a symbol of modern India. Lastly, stop by the unforgettable Red Fort, a former royal residence built by the Mughal emperor Shah Jahan, before drop-off to your hotel.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Rickshaw Ride/Tuk Tuk Ride
- Packaged mineral water
- Entry/Admission - Humayun's Tomb
- Entry/Admission - Qutub Minar
- Monument fees: Up to USD $24 per-person. All monuments will be covered in this fee.
- Still and video camera fees.
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair accessible
- Ages 2 and under free
- Note: This is a suggested itinerary that completes in 8-9 hours. May be customized as per your schedule.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travellers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
About the operator
By: A Star Tours
Despite booking the tour less than 24 hours before I went on my private Delhi tour they were able to provide an…
Great communication, interesting tour, and a great way to see all the big spots in Delhi. Highly recommmend!
Very good tour of Delhi
I had a great time on a tour with Asim and Manu yesterday. They were knowledgeable, friendly and flexible. …
The best! Don’t hesitate book now
Booked this tour as wanted to see all of the sights of Delhi with no hassle. Been looking for a while and reading…
Awesome tour of New and Old Delhi
We had a great tour with Asim and Manu today. These two guys are not only super funny, but also very responsive…
Brighton, United Kingdom42
Discover Delhi authentically
Asim and Manu are excellent tour guides with a great sense of humor and a solid know-how about the Indian history…
Delhi day trip
Manu was an excellent guide and was very flexible with our tour. Gave us plenty of history and information as well…
Good guide, happy with the experience. Always felt safe and welcome with the guide at all times. Will do this again
San Francisco, California42
Day Tour to India’s Mystical Monumental Landmark, Taj Mahal ...
No trip to Delhi is complete without dedicating a day tour or so to the city of Agra to visit India’s mystical…
A great day with A Star Tours!
I booked additional tours with A Star after experiencing their private Old and New Delhi your. The trip to Agra…
- Duration: 8–9 hours
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Hotel Pickup
- Languages Offered: English, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071