Your tour guide will meet you at your hotel in the morning, and take you to see different attractions by taking Shanghai Metro.
In this tour, you will have options of visiting to following places, or let your guide know the places you are interested in visiting.
- Shanghai Old Town: walking into the deep alley and see how the locals live in those backstreet where is not covered by the glory of international metropolitan.
- The Bund: Previous British Colony area, and also called the Riverside.
- Oriental TV Tower: This is the landmark of Shanghai city, which is with height of 468 meters where you can go up and have a overlook of the entire Shanghai city.
- River Cruise, Huangpu River is the mother river of Shanghai, and it nourishes millions of people here. The East side of the river is the new area since 1990s and West side is the old area. A boat riding on the Huangpu River gives people a big contrast of Old and New; modern and traditional of Shanghai.
- Jade Buddah Temple: It's a popular temple for both religion and tourism, especially the Jade Buddha Statue, for which the temple was built up 130 yeas ago, it's the art piece of miracle.
- Fuxing Park in former French concession, where illustrate the local's life, singing, dancing and Tai ji is the key note life of Chinese pensioners.