Recommended by 100% of travellers
Select Date and Travellers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atFraser Residence ShanghaiHuangpu, Shanghai, ChinaDeparture Point: In front of Fraser Residence Shanghai (see voucher for details) Address: Fraser Residence Shanghai Address: No.98 Shouning RD(Cross to South Xizang Road) 辉盛庭国际公寓: 寿宁路98号See address & details
- 1Bird And Flower Market(South Xizang road)Stop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Shanghai Confucian TempleStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3LinlongfangStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll end atDajing Ge Pavilion269 Da Jing Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, ChinaYou tour will finished in the last dim-sum shop in Shanghai old city town area.See address & details
Fraser Residence Shanghai, Huangpu, Shanghai, China
Dajing Ge Pavilion, 269 Da Jing Lu, Huangpu Qu, Shanghai Shi, China
- Professional guide
- Tea ceremony experience
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Morning tour(Street food+Steamed buns)
- Afternoon tour (Noodles +Street food)
- Entry/Admission - Shanghai Confucian Temple
- Entry/Admission - Linlongfang
- Other expanses in the tour (ex. drinks, snacks, etc)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travellers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tour start from minimum 2 passengers. Otherwise there is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travellers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Lynn, the tour guide, was amazing! Felt like a relaxing morning walking around and talking to a friend. The insect market was very interesting, but the highlight for me was Confucius Temple and the Tea ceremony - it’s a must try while in Shanghai. Definitely recommend the tour!
Date of experience: September 2019
2 Helpful votes
Walking tour Shanghai, trough old streets. Few foods tasting acroos the way, and visit to the traditional markets, as well tea ceremony on Confucius temple, We learn about its philosophy. The guide was an excelent communicator as well a lot of simpathy. Tour made on August 13,…
Date of experience: August 2019
Such a lovely tour with Lynn. Was lucky enough to get a real authentic look of old Shanghai with some delicious food samples along the way. Was like walking around with an old friend for a few hours
I had fun discovering Shanghai and learning about its history. Lynn is an amazing host and was very friendly and knowledgeable. The different food was great and I would certainly recommend the tour!
Date of experience: May 2019
Lynn was such an amazing guide! She is funny, curious, and is a fountain of knowledge. From cricket fighting, to Shikumen architecture, to ancient asian philosophy and religion - Lynn knew it all and shared generously with us as we made our way on our walk. The street food was…
Date of experience: April 2019
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Shanghai Advisor
Lynn was awesome and kick ass!!!
Lynn made our Shanghai tour so comfortable and exciting!! It was a new place for us we were nervous and she was so …
Resourceful, prompt and enthusiastic guide.
My sister, daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed our experience with Lynn. Her bubbly personality enhanced our evening…
An absolutely fantastic guide and an absolutely fantastic experience
I had Lynn showing me Shanghai for two full days. With her help and knowledge I saw and did things I would never ha…
An excellent tour with Cindy Wang / Shanghai
Shanghai is an amazing City! Thanks Cindy wang for this great tour. We have one extra day in shanghai to spend afte…
Full day trip
We had a great tour experience of full day visit with Lynn whom took care of us and also all the trip details。 Lots…
Thank you Lynn for this amazing trip. We enjoyed a lot the day and all you e xplanations and suggestions.
Our guide Lynn was very courteous, informative and easy going. She listened carefully to our preferences and was go…
Shanghai Shopping Tour
After a week of touring the historical sites in Beijing and Xian, China, a shopping excursion in Shanghai was fun. …
Private Hangzhou Dat Trip
We had a delightful day tour with Cindy Wang who was very attentive and helpful during our time together. We highly…
Excellent trip in huangshan
Cindy was a great guide for our trip to huangshan .she arranged everything for us and We’re picked up at all the …
I liked the visit, the guide was so helpful, punctual and knowledgeable. The tour was so good especially with the e…
Best experience ever
Lynn is a great and very personable tour guide. It feels more visiting some sights with someone you know than with …
An Excellent Tour!
My group of Get Away Girlfrieds’ ended a wonderful trip in Shanghai by having a private all day tour. Our tour with…
Great tours , Cindy is an excellent guide
Spent 3 days with Cindy travelling and sightseeing around Shanghai . Great tour guide , easy personality , would …
one fantastic day @ Suzhou and Tongli
I went to Suzhou and Tongli on a one day trip booked with China Highligths. Booking online was very easy, and every…
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Chinese, Chinese
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:800-130-2207
Travellers also viewed
Frequently bought together
from SGD 72.20*
Popular: Booked by 971 travellers!
from SGD 283.36*
Popular: Booked by 1,041 travellers!
Frequently Asked Questions about 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting
Which attractions will I visit with 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting on Tripadvisor
How much is 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting?
3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting price starts from S$90.01. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting on Tripadvisor
What is the 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting cancellation policy?
3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting on Tripadvisor
Which company provides 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting?
3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting is hosted by Shanghai Advisor. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Shanghai Advisor on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 3-Hour Small Group Tour: Shanghai Old Town Discovery with Street Food Tasting on Tripadvisor