Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road
By Playa Flamingo Best Beach Concierge
✅Easy to Drive Semi Automatic ATVs ✅See some of the Gold Coasts most Pristine Beaches ✅Chance to see Wildlife in its Natural Habitat ✅Stunning Views of Flamingo Bay and Coastline ✅Local Bilingual Guide ✅Drop Off at your Hotel What to Bring ☑️Secure shoes that can get wet ☑️Swimwear ☑️Sunscreen ☑️Sunglasses ☑️Insect repellent ☑️Change of clothes ☑️Camera ☑️Reusable water container ☑️Pocket money
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- ATV Equipment
- Departure details
- Flamingo Beach Road, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa Rica Please coordinate meeting point upon reservation
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212812P8
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travellers
- Most travellers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s cancelled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitised between use
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- How much is Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road?
- Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road price starts from S$133.10. Discover and book Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road cancellation policy?
- Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road?
- Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road is hosted by Playa Flamingo Best Beach Concierge. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Playa Flamingo Best Beach Concierge on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Off Road ATV and Beach Tour from Flamingo Beach Road on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 212812P8
- You'll start atFlamingo Beach RoadFlamingo Beach Road, Guanacaste Province, Playa Flamingo, Costa RicaPlease coordinate meeting point upon reservationSee address & details
- Pass byPlaya Flamingo
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travellers have to say about the operator.
Service is top notch first class
I have rented many times and always first class .. I would high recommend , My family and I always look forward to…
We rented a tent with chairs, ice chest, and games on Flamingo Beach. Alvaro and his staff are incredible. They set…
Best Beach Concierge is truly the BEST!!!
We had the pleasure of booking a Beach Day Package as well as several other excursions with Best Beach Concierge. A…
Great service for an amazing day
Alvaro provided incredible service and made our stay at the beach one to remember. Not only did he provide the al…
Simple and well done beach “cabana” rental
Álvaro set us up with a portable shade canopy, two reclining chairs, towels, a cooler full of drinks and a Bluetoot…
Great day at the beach! Shade was provided along with zero-gravity chairs, towels, tables and cooler with plenty of…
Wonderful Beach Service Company
Great customer service! We used Alvaro and his company for a beach setup and it was very convenient to just arrive …
Don't Miss This Experience With Alvaro & Team
I highly recommend this experience. Our family of ten had an amazing day doing the all inclusive beach day thanks …
Easy Beach Days
Wonderful! Alvaro and his team made sure our beach days were easy and perfect! We had beach set ups each day with p…
Alvaro is the MAN!!! We stayed at a house on the beach right next to Coco Loco restaurant which was awesome. We hap…
Beach Setups & Much More
We found Alvaro and his company online while searching for beach rentals online right before our visit and I’m sure…
Service at its best!
Our family of 10 was in CR back in 2018 for the first time. We happened upon Alvaro doing yoga on the beach in Pla…
Great group of guys!
Great group of guys and they really went above and beyond to make sure my family had a great time in Costa Rica.. I…
Relaxin beach day
Our group of six arrived at Playa Flamingo and were so fortunate to find Alvaro and the folks with BBC. The canopy,…
The Ultimate Treatment
Playa Flamingo best beach concierge always delivers. I’ve traveled down to Flamingo with groups ranging from 2 to 2…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2022 • Family
This was wonderful, Alvaro and Mauricio were so welcoming and fun. The tour was incredible it was the perfect mix of off roading and speed- prepare to be muddy. He took us to a delicious local lunch restaurant and to a dragonfruit farm. The monkey zip line was also so cool with the cutest monkeys and thrilling but not intimidating lines. We saw lots of local neighborhoods, monkeys, muddy trails, and had a fantastic lunch at a small local place.
Written 13 July 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.